Reviews for Discovery
bubbly234 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
dont think angel can hear the voice in max's head-really good i really like it
LE trex chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
Hm. Interesting story . . . but make the chapters longer . . . please! Even if that means taking longer. Because it's taking too long to get where you're going. Speed things up-I want' to see what happens! If you're going to be super detail-oriented and document every thought, you have to make the chapters longer. So far it's pretty good, and I would love to see it continue.
MyDarkHeart chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
update soon!
Toxic Rain42 chapter 22 . 9/8/2009
loved it.

MyDarkHeart chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
omigosh! awsome chapter! lolz! ok i absolutely love the name Felicity! its amazing! the story is going on awsomely! so update soon!

ps. im so excited about the next max ride book its gonna be awsome! well except for the whole fang getting killed part! i dont want Fang to die!1
MyDarkHeart chapter 19 . 9/3/2009
YAY! i was recognized! woohoo! lolz the story is going along awsomely! lots of twists and turns! just what i like! thanks for recognizing me and no problem i was happy to help!
Toxic Rain42 chapter 21 . 9/2/2009
Nice choice for the Title. ;)

Even if she cant remember anything, the instinctive fear of Docs shine through!

Poor Igglesquirt (Sorry I just had to get that out of my head) Nudge doesn't remember him. -Ahem- Or Gasman, he doesn't remember either. *nervous laugh*
StarofCalamity chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
Wicked!

Seriously, this is amazing

Update soon
Random5185 chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Did Jeb cause Max to lose her memory?
Skylr chapter 19 . 8/16/2009

OMG

Please do part 2 soon!

Gr8
Toxic Rain42 chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Omigosh! that sounds so weird coming from me

Felicitys Max isn't she!

While Ill miss getting the updates for a while. I'm sure it will be worth it, Part two comes.

Im not really sure what you should call it. Maybe something like, Finding Max? Or simply, Felicity. Yah I like Felicity better.
weirdpeopleruletheworld chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Aw... its over... Oh well! Sequel! Cant wait!
MyDarkHeart chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
urgh! i love the story but the last few chappies have been realy confusing! update soon!
Toxic Rain42 chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
Yay! She can bust the flock out now!