Reviews for Atobe on Relationships
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
"Oh, whatever,"

This line just cracked me up XD
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I've passed by this story quite a few times, okaymaybealot, but I never bothered reading it. Oh, how stupid was I, then?

Oh, and don't worry, Fro-tan. You did a bang-up job in writing this! Atobe's awesome andyouknowit. :D Of course so is everyone else in this story - and that includes Junno and Ryo. XD

I feel like typing all their names down, but I'm lazy. So, yeah.

Anyways, really enjoyed this. Yay! Right? :D
ansonozaki chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
nice... wanting more!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Well this was certainly interesting. Rather amusing if odd. Though I'm left confused as to who was actually going out and who wasn't... But it's crack so I suppose that that's not too big of a deal. Either way I kind of liked it.

Yes Junnosuke and Ryo do sound an awful lot like Romeo and Juliet, I actually believed that the gay Japanese version existed somewhere until the Authors note at the end. I don't know who they are either, though Kame and Jin are part of the band KAT-TUN so maybe they're one of the other members of the band that I don't know the names of.
haveyounomercy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
XD I like it.

This was so amazingly cracky, I couldn't help but be grinning the entire time I was reading it. You, Gabi, have a talent for twisting things into something hilarious.

Like Bob.

Anyways, this was crack at it's best! Thanks!