Reviews for Homecoming
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really and throughly enjoyed every minute of this. I liked Yami's talk with Ra especially for some strange reason. XD And Yugi studying Archaeology...that's fricking awesome! That ending...all my feels! ;w;
Nemeses chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I'm going to put this as a comment and I love your story so cute but yami is a bit sensitive he's more serious than that but I haven't really watch many episodes as you. You watch the whole thing I watched like 40 so you know more. So thank you for this story I miss yami why did he have to go but thanks to you I feel better.
ScarletBlackberry chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was such an awesome fic and an absolutely great read. You set-up an interesting turn in the YuGiOh plot, and something like that is quite risky to do. You did it almost effortlessly and you're writing seemed very natural. I really liked it. :)
LittleLoki18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It's amazing! Really, the narrative is excellent and well the argument too. Please update soon, I really want to know how this history goes. Greetings!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
luv this
Raina1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aww, very cute! The way I would have imagined it. :)
Dreamer of Legends chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aw, this has touched my heart, I will happily admit! Yami left too soon, I think, before he realized what it would mean. I suppose fate had decreed that his time on earth was up, but I agree with you. He should have been given the chance to live the life that he had created with his partner!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
All I can say is... I LOVE THIS FANFIC. Good job! :D
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Not a bad job. I really liked it. I love reading stories like this, you know, about Yami/Atem returning. A few mistakes, but nothing big.

Good job!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
-claps- I liked this alot :) Good job!
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That should have been the last five minutes of the last episode of the series.
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was sweet. I wanted some implied puzzleshipping, but meh, still really good. DD