Reviews for Another Moment
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"He knows that despite no obvious show of understanding, she knows exactly what is plaguing him, and the mere thought of someone knowing him as well as that is terrifying as hell. But comforting, in an odd way."

Awwwwww
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw. I just loved this. It was absolutely fantastic.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ah, this is lovely.
Simkey chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I loved it! Very well done. :-)
MartiniKisses chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Lovely story :)
Spooky Foxx chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Really excellent. Well written and sensitive. You've found the perfect balance managing to include the softer emotions while making the man appear more a man rather than less.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw, VERY sweet. I love it! We need more Kibbs like this...

~Mila
shawdoo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Awesome KIBBS story! I love how you stayed so true to their characters. I hope you'll be writing more in the near future.
fairwinds09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh, this was lovely! You've really done a great job of capturing the essence of the angst between Kate and Gibbs-his doubts and insecurities, her strength and certainty. And I particularly love the way you ended it...nothing is actually resolved, but somehow you just know it's going to be all right. Great job!
dg101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Perfect.I agree on everything with meherm -you captured both perfectly in story!:)
navycis chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Amazing observation on their Kate and Gibbs are really in-character.
dani102 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
beautiful.I really can see that happening on the fic.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very well done. Enjoyed it. G
meherm chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
wow, loved the way u captured gibbs emotions and the way kate can read him.. their chemistry is perfect they fit together well..

well written and hope u write more..