Reviews for Let The Flames Begin
liferscove2118 chapter 11 . 6/24
I love what you have posted of this story. I hope you come back to it at some point.
musicluver246 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Love it...Hope you continue
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I really hope you find your muse again. I have really enjoyed this fic. I like Jayden and Jax. For some unknown reason Tara just doesn't work for me. Is it bad for me to hope that Jax never finds out about Happy? I really hope that they can work there stuff out.
I hope you will update again and soon. Thank you for writing and sharing. Looking forwar to the other SOA fics you are working on.
Lily chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
I'm sooooo in love with this. It's fresh, it's different, it's hot - this is one of my favorite SOA stories. Please update soon!
NL92 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
please carry on... i want to know what happens next :P
wrestlenascargirl chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
they confuse me lol. keep up the great work
Happy's Princess chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
I love it so far darlin. Please update soon
whiteKnight15 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Wow! Add more soon please!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
demonicseer chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
when you gonna finish this story i love it
Maori kotiro chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
well ok, is it really going to be that easy? well damn, i got to know what happens next, this story is to good to wait for, or maybe i'm a nosey biddy body..lol..
Maori kotiro chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Well damn gota give props to Tara, giving the girl the heads up. So i assume Tara knew something was going on between the two. As for the guys she seeks comfort from, well aint that cute...love this story, please update! Pretty please!
Maori kotiro chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
lmao oh Juicy..hehehe..oh i hope her an Jax work things out, from the sounds of things hes alot happier with her in his life..love update again
Maori kotiro chapter 7 . 2/5/2011