Reviews for Taste
maxiana-x chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow, I love this! It's so unique.

My favorite is 'Shane tastes of darkness'. I don't know why, but it really got to me.

Wonderful job.
Wollywood chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Mitchie tastes of sparkles

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that line :).

This is was really good though. :)
of self chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really enjoyed this. How everyone tastes of different things. I mean I really did like how you described all the characters. Jason and Ella's kiss was so sweet. So mint like and Sander and Mitchie's is like a fresh rain, clean and pure. Arg, I feel a little weird but yeah, I enjoyed this immensely. Great job. :)
oddball15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was wonderful. I loved the whole pattern and style of it. :)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is realyl good. I like the descriptions you've paired with each person. And oh my goodness! Sander? That was unexpected and I love it. Seriously. And I like this line: "He pulls her closer because it’s what Ella did when she kissed him." I like alot of lines actually, but I'm not going to copy and paste them all. Just know I love it!
souvenirs chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow. That was amazing. Every flavor reflected each character so well. And I really liked the descriptions of each taste. It worked really well together. Great job (: chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that was REALLY good! :D i loved it!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow, this was good! Perfectly organized and beautifully written. I'm so impressed with it! You're an amazing enough, my favorite was the Nate/Caitlyn one.
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw...I love the Nate/Caitlyn one. That might be my favorite CR couple bias coming out, but it's so sad and sweet at the same time. I love all of them though. I think my second would have to be the emptiness one, surprisingly since I don't like Tess/Jason.
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
The pairings were random and I loved it! :]
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Chocolate tastes of all that plus some. Why do these people waste their time kissing, they should get themselves down to a sweet shop...
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was amazing! I loved all the different pairings and all the different interpretations. I think Shane is my favourite in this, but i'm not sure I could say why...i just really liked the way you've portrayed him.

Sander was a huge surprise at the end...He's not really mentioned in a lot of stories, and it really caught me out.

Well done, fantastic job, and i love the different styles you are trying out.

thenlearnedhowtofly chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is amazing, for serious.

I love the lay out and the choice of words.

I've missed you so much, and this reminds of just how amazing you are.

I bet I sound like a crazy lesbian stalker now xD
stealingheaven chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Woah! That was like... Deep o.o Like I don't know how to explain it, but I really loved it. Really. You're absolutely brilliant, and you /should/ be proud of this, it shows that you put some effort into it. And now I sound like my teachers. Bah xDD

Anyways, amazing job Paigey-o.

-Marisa :]