Reviews for Truth in Knowledge
lord-kurama chapter 2 . 4/4
Awesome start for your story Mate
phantom frost chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
fucking finish this or I will hunt you down
Shattering chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
So you gave up bro D ?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
very good
agui972 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Very good chapter and funny as well can't wait for the next chapter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh my, if you are doing it this thoroughly-Have him stop the bullies messing with Sakura since he has uber-intellect...It would be a BIG improvement:)
Soulfire91 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This is going to be an amazing story, I can feel it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I like it. Please continue it.
advocatus chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Wow. So far this story is great. I can't find anything to criticize, except longer chapters and faster updates maybe. I'm curious if you are going change Naruto's mind about ninja or keep him as is.
hanniane chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
siiiiiiii una conti, pero pon la otra porfavor
Name Login chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This story would be considered a good one, as it is well written, interesting,

and in my opinion, somewhat unique. What prevents your story from becoming a good story is the fact that you have not updated in over a year. Please update.
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
who the fuck are you! you can't be Chronos Astral! he/she died years ago! but still you are a good writer and you have given us an awesome fic, keep up the good work

Q: would it be possible for Ino, Temari and Tenten to be part of the harem please?

update soon please
Mr. Wow chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
yay! so glad your back!
Silvanatri chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
my god, your writing style and the way you describe things is on a proffesional level, i really hope you continue this story. even only 2 chapters in, i can tell this story could have over 1k reviews within 30k words.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »