Reviews for Chi and Chakra
Nanya chapter 42 . 1/27
Okay, Thyrth, ya gotta update this story again.
Lerris chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
This is an easy favorite. It is a pity it is incomplete...
Devil Reader chapter 42 . 9/19/2013
This story is fantastically well written and I like the interactions between the Saotomes and Konoha as well as the mixing of chi and chakra.
matthamew chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the better fics I have read.

It has a pretty good orginal plot line, and is well written.

My only complaint, You need a proof reader, there are on a regular basis misspellings and sine pronown slip-ups.
KuroNeko00 chapter 42 . 3/26/2013
This is a well written story, of course that isn't surprising considering the author. You've always been good at telling a compelling story. Your world-building is especially good.

Now to the negatives: This is in need of proof-reading, there are quite a few missing words, garbled sentences and uses of one character's name when you obviously intended another. The other major problem I noticed with this story was your excessive use of Japanese. I'll let suffixes, village names and technique names slide, since they don't translate well, are technically proper nouns and sound cooler respectively. But there is no reason to use Japanese for words such as good morning, ouch, um, sorry, stop, yes, no, among others. They translate fine, and most of your readers are not going to know what they mean. So you're causing alot of them to stop the flow of the story and try to figure out what the words mean from the context. One other thing in this regard, you use teme wrong. It's a common Naruto facfiction problem but considering your use of other Japanese words, it's especially bad. Teme is a very rude way of saying 'you' and doesn't work as a suffix.

Even including the above problems I enjoyed this quite a bit and I hope to see more, though I'd honestly like to see more Divine Blood if I had a choice. Cheers.
authority02 chapter 41 . 9/24/2011
In my opinion, your Hinata is more of fanon!Hina than canon!Hina. The one that actually tries to become stronger. In canon, Hinata's skill stays at the same level for like three hundred chapters and she didn't even think of trying to improve.
authority02 chapter 42 . 8/13/2011
Hinata knows the Gentle Fist/Jyuken, right? So, what if she performed the Eight Trigrams Palm Strike (or whatever) while holding mini Rasengans in her hands?

It would be the greatest style of fighting ever, and also be so overkill that it would almost not be funny.
authority02 chapter 40 . 8/13/2011
I just suddenly had this idea reading the first part of this chapter.

If I was Akane, I'd say "Ryoko, every time you attach a honorific to my name, I'll poke Joseibi."

Then Ryoko would be like INTENSE MENTAL STRUGGLE! and then the fire would burn (just in her eyes, no need to overdramatize it) and slowly force out the words. Or rather, word, because there won't be a honorific, you know?
AiSard chapter 42 . 6/3/2011
love the fic. mistakenly thought you were still doing the half chapter updates thing so wasted time skimming last chapter again - .- and I was going to have a small rant about how annoying those were too! anyways, this fic is still interesting as hell though since its been so long since I've read it properly, what with the update gap between 40 and 41, I've forgotten some of the smaller nuances of the story ( though really really curious about how the Nabiki Tendo thing'll pan out... didn't really understand what was going on there really - .- and couldn't be sure if that was what was supposed to be convey, being all mysterious and ambiguous, or if it should have been solvable from past hints / that said, wonder how this bit'll pan out with Tsunade not drunk and no bet being made, really interesting with the small byplay between Hinata and Tsunade as well. Miss the times when it was mostly all about Ryoko and her character development, making friends and whatnot, but thats probably just reminiscence talking p
marc chapter 42 . 6/3/2011
another excellent chapter. So, Nabiki is back, eh? Should make things more interesting. And now that I think about it, it was a great idea to have Hinata come along so that Tsunade could meet the one Hyuga (and a clan heir at that) who doesn't act like a Hyuga. Keep up the good work!
Byakugan789 chapter 41 . 5/30/2011
Huh, I thought you'd abandoned this story. I understand the massive deviances make it somewhat difficult to write but you gotta admit, a delay of this long is kind unusual for an ongoing story.

Still, despite what little happened, good chapter. Hope to see more soon.

And for Kami's sake, have someone give her a better handel on fear rider. The frequency at which it comes up and the unlikely hood that it's going to go away... like ever... means somthign is going to need to be done.

...That and it'd be awesome to read her having poisinous heat vision or tossing arround dragonslave ripoffs.
redspud chapter 41 . 5/30/2011
That bit with Gai and Ryoko was too funny. I was giggling throughout but by the end I nearly spat out my drink.

Jiraiya teasing Naruto and Hinata was also good for a laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point there's a misunderstanding (that's mostly Jiraiya's fault) and the old perv ends up getting maced.

Ranma teaching Sasuke the virtues of the Redeemed School, but will they sink in...

The appearance of Itachi and Kisame and the subsequent fight was in a nice area between canon (Jiraiya's toad stomach technique being used) and things going differently. Ryoko going off on her own seemed oddly rash for her, though.

Kasumi and Tofu are dead? I've gotten a little more familiar with the Ranma story so those two (being two of the nicer/saner characters) being dead was a "aw, damn" moment.
marc chapter 41 . 5/30/2011
another great chapter, such a pity that Ranma couldn't have come along to kick Kisame and Itachi's asses. Keep up the good work!
GeshronTyler chapter 41 . 5/30/2011
Glad to see this continued. I think your weaving the "old" and "new" story threads together quite well. No major deviations from Naruto canon (though some roles are now played by others), but I'd say they're escalating. I'd be surprised if Sasuke truly defects this time around. I could see him taking on a secret mission to appear to be acting just as Orochimaru believes, but then Orochimaru himself is starting to plan for Sasuke being unsuitable as well. As a host at least- no doubt he'll still want the sharingan. Looking forward to the showdown between Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kurumi, Orochimaru, and Kabuto.

Thanks, read you next time.
marc chapter 39 . 3/17/2011
excellent story, keep up the good work!