Reviews for Gaspacho Is Not Tomato Soup
interesting
Aviva426 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
AWWW I love it! :D
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awww I found this story again. I love the Piper/paige bonding. I found it a while ago but if this is posting then for some reason I didn't review lol but I love stories with the two of them.
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very nice! I like the sister bonding.
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ah! Good old sister-bonding fics. Especially love the Piper/Paige ones, and this one was exceptional. So awesome job :-)
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hi! I know I never reviewed any of your stories on mt, but this one was really good! i really liked it! I wanna read more. I really enjoyed this one!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL the show has been off the air for over 3 years and it's been even longer than that since Paige came on the show and this story made me cry. I'm a dope I guess but it was a good story.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I've read this before but apparently didn't review. Sorry about that... anyway, I liked it both times! I think it's IC for all 3 of them and you had me feeling bad for both Piper and Paige. Very cool. Keep up the good work!
CharmedOneForever chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Great fic, love how true to life it is :)
missypaige06 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
great story, i love how you take something so simple and something we do in every day life and make a great story from it. this was really cool and both characters (and phoebe too) were very true to form. well done on another great story :D
emptyname chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice story.

I love how you channeled the series, it makes the fic so like the sisters.

And I like the idea of destroying the kitchen :) Gives the old clock a well-deserved rest.
debbydo0dles45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ahh that was awesome. I so miss fics like this. Please continue writing!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw! I love this story! It really is a good sister-bonding fic! It does make a lot of sense that Piper would act that way after seeing the kitchen in such a mess, but she probably could've left off that last statement as she walked out of the room. Oh well, I'm glad it all worked out!

Great job! Keep up the great work!
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
My review from FanNation but I thought that I might just as well post it here :)

This story turned out to be a little gem. You are so good with the sister moments. You got their voices totally right in this one and you captured the magic that was season 4 of Charmed. It's amazing how much can be solved when people just sit down talk honestly with each other - wonderful work! :)