Reviews for Dear Bella Swan, you're Playing with the Big Boys
So cute!
Mel chapter 14 . 4/8
LOVE IT!
Lina chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
AMAZING! AMAZING! I hardly review on anything, but this an amazing story. Absolutely loved every part of it, and loved the fast nothing was overdone. IT was simply JUST PERFECT! YOU ARE SO FREAKIN TALANTED! 3
Michelle Law chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
this was really a great story. I thought I would DIE when you referenced the New Moon movie: hysterical! "I have to get the mail; let me take off my shirt!". Absolutely STUPENDOUS! I'm glad you had them lose in the playoffs.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
Remember the Titans is one of my FAVORITE movies! The message is great and I LOVE the soundtrack!Hey hey hey goodbye!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2017
Do rose and emette get together
moon shadow 31 chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Fantastic! Enjoyed it!
Lanigra25 chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
I loved this story! Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
But Bella's father had a beer; then he drove
Me chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
The name of the chapter is halariouse
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
I think Bella should angry at lesbians then... Most lesbians you might meet are short haired, often snarky, and unapproachable, and sometimes mannish builds. Not all lesbians are like that obviously but you can't lie that it's pretty much majority of them.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Honestly... I try to ignore some things cause they are unrealistic. Bella to small to be intimidating or a threat on the football field, at best she'd be a slot receiver.

I'd see if she was built like Beth Phoenix of something. but no she's a average girl and realistically, dudes would target her to instill fear. And no i'm not talking verbally, I'm talking by hitting during the play, unnecessarily hard.
MiccaF chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
This is the second time I've read this, and it was just as great as I remembered! Excellent story :-)
jayla174 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015