Reviews for That's What I Go To School For
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Wow an update! Thanks! I agree with you about how high school is a jumble. Please update soon. I really wanna see if Buffy's in a coma, angels reaction, etc.
bbenitez221 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
So glad to see an update! Again with a big cliffy but oh well...it's worth it because I love this story! :) please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Nooooooooo it can't be finished Buddha's Angel belong together please type more chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Uptade plz! Im going nuts. Angel can't leave :o
Ketler chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
OMG so funny at first (mostly the therapy part) and now so dramatic. Maybe Buffy should have said YES but if he really would have better oportunities going then I think she did what was right even though it hurts because when you love someone you want them to be happy. But angel's not happy I'm sure so say yes buffy! xD Please don't live us with this final, it's too much suspense. Goodbye.
Melanie chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
Plz update! You can't just leave it like that. Amazing story!
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
oh my goodness! i just read all 16 beautiful chapters of your story, and it is A-MA-ZING! I cant wait for the next chappie! please update! :]
SpyAgent001 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
WHAT. OH MY GOSH. NOOOOOOOOO. I HOPE THIS GETS FIXED. UPDATE SOON PLEASE. ALYSSA NEEDS TO DIE. HE CLEARLY STILL LOVES HER. HE BETTER NOT LEAVE. .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Update soon please. Thanks! Awesome story.

B/A FOREVER,

L
summersskies chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
"Titanic makes him depressed apparently.

When there are no cheesy puffs in the fridge, he feels the urge to go and throw himself in front of a bus.

When he doesn't have sex for more than six hours, he can't find the will to go on.

And when Snyder gives him detentions, his heart breaks because he has a secret sexual fetish for the principle."

&&&

'What do you want more than anything else in the world?'

'Jerry Springer and cocaine.'

'Where in the world would you rather be at this moment?'

'Disney Land.'

'Do you worry about school work?'

'Yeah. I don't want to end up working in McDonalds because I would end up obese. I have a McDonalds addiction as well, Doc – might want to write that one down!'

Because of those lines, I honestly died of laughter. My friends now think I'm crazy for bursting out laughing so hard. But this story is amazing!
summersskies chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Dear God, I feel bad for my friends now. I am actually going to pull the Jeep stunt on them(;
SpyAgent001 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Oh my gosh that chapter was so funny. Buffy's revenge...XD XD XD XD XD XD

That was probably the funniest thing I've ever read Buffy doing in fanfiction. Oh gosh. I couldn't stop laughing because that was just soo funny.

Sorry, now that that's out of my system...great chapter. Oh, and Darla just needs to die. Oh well...
angelsbabe315 chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I love all the ups and downs that come with this story, but man is this suspense killing me! Update soon! I can't wait to see what unfolds! :D
ba2006 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
are you reallyyyy back this time! lol yay im happy ya back :)

Im now going to have to re read all your fics again which is going to be so much fun :)

loved this chapter by the way :)
Angellufy chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Poor Buffy! But she is right. Angel has to choose for himself and not use her or anything else as an excuse. Well. They are going to be separated. So, will Buffy get a new bf?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
what the f*ck. Hell no. He can't leave..
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »