Reviews for I Hate Football
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
A very nice crossover. I enjoyed it very much. It had both its funny and serious moments and it captured all of the characters very well. I nearly spit my water when I read Monta's part and laughed my butt off at Taki's. Thank you for sharing!
x.symphony chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this fic makes me wonder why Akutsu isn't in Eyeshield 21 in the first place...xD good job!
skyflyte12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OH GOD, i loved this! Hah, it's got Akutsu down to a 'T', and it was entertaining as hell! I really only wishe that there was an extended version of this, but i'll settle for this... Akutsu really does fit in perfectly with ES21, no? Well, thanks :)
green aura chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Kekekeke... I never thought a PoT Character would fit so perfectly into the world of ES21... I love ES21... And I've met Mr. Akutsu... I totally can imagine that dude being an ultra powerful linemen... or at least a Linebacker... And I can totally imagine him besides Shin in the USA vs Japan match... But You forgot Jin's POV for Mamori and Yukimitsu hahahaha... You gotta add those someday! Amazing work... Well written n:n

green aura
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh so gloriously in chatacter, and I love how Akutsu is actually intimidated by Hiruma XD

It would be awesome to see more drabbles, maybe about other characters _ hint hint
misamiera chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh! Very interesting. I'd never thought that Akutsu would fit so well in the Eyeshield 21 universe. It's very fitting, actually, and you portray it so well. Great job! I wish you'd do more of these. :)
kah chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
oh god .. I really like this .. even I don't like Akutsu .. that was funkin good write .. I loved *-*

Thank you so much for share this !
HelloDoomsday chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
amusing... really. his impressions are really funny.
doroniasobi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Meruru! :D

...I LOVED IT. Especially Akutsu's impression of Kurita, Monta, Taki and Hiruma. XD Made me laugh so hard, you did.

So, are you going to submit this? 3