Reviews for Aki Ai Takehiko Yumi
Princess Sabrina of Hyrule chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Do a sequel pleaaaase!
InkWoven chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
That was fantastic! The ending was satisfying, the writing (especially the dialogue) was beautiful, and each character had their own personality. The plot was incredibly creative, and I could practically see the Sky World in front of me! The funny thing is I actually don't ship the Pit X Zelda pairing. Yet, this story was SO worth the read, all the same :) Keep it up!
momo1221 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
I am very impressed! I am not a PitXZelda shipper but I read this anyway because the writing and plot were fantastic! Thnkas for writing this, and I hope to read more of your works in the future. (not SSB though. Sounds like you have had PLENTY of that). ;)

Keep it up!

~Momo
AnriMia24 chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Im glad you completed this awesome story. I liked your epilogue and this story a lot. This story is one of my favourits. I wish you good luck! :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 10 . 8/17/2010

XD!

Yay! Zelda did it! You did it!

AnriMia24 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Its very sad that this story soon is over. I love this story.

I know Zelda can do this. You did well on this talk between Pit and his mother. Update and make Pit and Zelda happy. :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
How many more chapters, do you think?
AnriMia24 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Thank you for the quick update you did. This chapter is a sweet, lovely one. Looks like Zelda will manage the second test.

Go Zelda! I will wait for your next update. :)
Kattheamazing chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Wow, that was different! Zelda as an angel...weird, but cool all the same. Yay for happy chapters! I smiled :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Gasp! I hope she doesn't turn out like that old story I've sen before..
Kattheamazing chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Pit FTW! That punch was epic. Aw, a sad chapter, but really well written as usual. Got me on the edge of my seat, that one. Looking forward to seeing whether Zelda manages to pass the next test '~'
AnriMia24 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Way to go! That Hakuryu got what she deserved! Im glad you updated on this wellwritten story. I look forward to next chapter. Please update quickly and let us readers know how Zelda will do under her remaining tests. :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Gah-

Scary are scorned women!
Kattheamazing chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Epic! I overuse that word often, but it's the best word I could think of to describe this story. It's fantastically written, and the action moments really did have me on the edge of my seat. I'm just glad I didn't fall off! Aw...now I reeeaaally want to know what happens next! Looks like this is going on my story alert list...
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 11/30/2009