Reviews for Healing the hurt
me the RanDoMer chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
This is really good, update soon plz *puppy eyes*
charlielol101.me chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Geckoshan chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Please, when will there be a new chapter?
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Can't wait for the chapter were Ashley meets the COLAs. I have some ideas for you:

Owen tries to keep the powers of the kids a secret. Ashley, However, catches Dax when he transforms into a fox/falcon/otter. She quickly befriends Clive, Barry, Dax, Lisa, Mia, Gideon, Alex, Luke and even Darren and Spook. She also crushes on an OC or canon character (you can pick who)

Ashley Gets together with Dax, but Owen isn't sure if he wants that his daughter to date a fox/falcon/otter.

Ashley and Gideon try to get Dax and Lisa together, while Spook and Darren try to stop them.

Ashley discovers she's an COLA to. I think a Telekinet, ShapeShifter ( I would choose three of these animals: wild cat, Ferret, polecat, raven, magpie, jackal, dog, weasel, stoat, mouse, pine Marten, stone Marten, badger, owl, eagle, raccoon, leopard, lynx, horse) Illisiost or Levitation would be best.

I hope these ideas are usefull.
lizzie chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
tres dramatic :)
witty kitty01 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
question: if Owen didn't fake his death, did Dax's dad die?
scarpath chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
the first chapter doesn't seem very connected to the story, but I guess it will later...
scarpath chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
loving it already! I don't know if you've finished the story yet, but please update if you haven't!
spannieren chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
please please update soon :)
itsangee chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
aww, good luck in your exams. i started mine last september and have the exams in may *joins in crying*

itsangee chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
aw, cute ending! I really liked this chapter- you're a really good writer! Keep it up! :)

heartsvilleMonarch chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Woot! New Shapeshifter story! 3 yo

This is really good. Update soon, please!
offs chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Yay! Another chapter! :D

well. it was kinda depressing, so i really shouldnt be happy ... but still ..

keep it up! :)
itsangee chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
*crys* OMG this story is so sad. This made me cry cos it reminded me of my grandma, but still, great chapter! Keep up the good work :)

itsangee chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
OMG that was so sad. I hope Ashley is okay- you need to write more!