Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
Good boy-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Wow wow WOW. That was a SPECTACULAR way to conclude the series. I'll admit, I was a bit shocked by Aki's decision, but I'm glad to see that it all worked out in the end.

Shunsui and Rangiku's antics are awesome. XD
Hebi R chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Minor objection: children raised together from a very young age tend to see one another as siblings rather than potential romantic partners. Aki and Halu would be more likely to act like a very close sister and brother.
FrostyFeline chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Allow me to say that I LOVE this series! And it tears me up inside to see it end, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. These fics of yours have been fantastic. They made me laugh and they made me cry. Simply amazing.
Shadow Countess chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. I spent the entire day sitting before the computer and reading every single one of your Strictly Ballroom series oneshots. And it was totally worth the time and headache.

I love the plot, the fluff, the hopeless romance. I love how you transformed Shinigamis and Arrancars alike into one seamless AU plot and still portrayed their personalities perfectly. Flawlessly. The little interactions are humorous, laughter inducing, and totally made my day. I love the love going on between each and every pairing, the little sweet dialogues...Um, I love everything. Does that make sense now? There probably are many things I would love to say about your fics but I'll just summarize them here. They're plain awesome.

My fav's 'The Lady Is a Tramp'. Probably cause I wanted to pair Soifon with Grimmjow myself, and I like Soifon lots. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.

Frickin' brilliant. You are a wonderful dance yourself. With your writing and all.
Frenchie-chan chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Ah, so Byakuya-bo got the last word, eh? Ya know, he's one of the only characters tat didn't get his happy ending. Poor guy.
icecreamlova chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
aww, your OCs are so adorable... and I love your mentions of Byakuya/Hisana. It feels like the pairing has always been there, waiting in the background
gratefulreader chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
After reading all the Strictly Ballroom series I have to say that you and your stories are in my top ten for favorite author and for favorite story on this site.I enjoyed how you wrote each character and each you for brightening

the last couple days I've been reading these stories.I look

forward to reading anything else you chose to post in the again thank you. :)
Seynee chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I love this so, so much.

Both Aki and Halu are OCs who are realistic, fortunately, in the way that they have their flaws and that makes them easy to relate to as well as like. I also love the paragraph on Hitsugaya and Matsumoto, too, just because I'm biased like that. 8D
Veritium chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Damn. it finished. ive just read all of your Strictly Ballroom seris in about two days. and all i can say is WOW. oh and i absolutly love them. all of them. my favourtie would have to be Quando, Quando, Quando and Fever. and Sway. oh god i might as well go through and name them all!

anyway all i wanted to say is well done and thanks heaps for posting these. i really enjoyed them.
Firearm-Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Din't know there was going to be another part. Looking forward to it XD
C. LeShay chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Ah! wonderful; i've read your AU series in one sitting and I simply must et you know that I enjoyed it!

Bravo!
shiny-chang chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Aw That's such a sweet ending And I just love Aki-chan!

Just love your stories in general
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Aw, its over :(

Lollo, Kyoraku is such an Isshin like daddy. I love second generation. I can never just leave things behind-there's always a continuation with me. This was awesome! And the way that they all had children which you just slipped in here and there was great.

I really really enjoyed this series. Bravo XD
Kendall N.S chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Oh, my, my, my, my. You do realize this has struck several chords of inspiration in me?

I'm currently writing the Rhythm Series for Harry Potter. All thanks to you. I'm currently addicted to writing it in my notebook right now. I'll make sure to put your name up there at every chapter.

Don't worry, not all of it is dancing. It's also singing, playing instruments, and teaching. That sort of thing.

Kendall
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'm not a great fan of invented characters, but you sure made me curious. What are they going to do with a dancer girl that wants to be in business affairs? What's going to happen? Please enlighten me!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »