Reviews for The Case of the Three Brothers
PSW chapter 2 . 5/24
I think this has been my favorite of your stories...it's a long weekend in the US, and I thought I'd give it another read... :-)

I do love Holmes' best man ideas in this story, they make me laugh...
PSW chapter 20 . 3/23
This was fabulous, I loved it. Thanks for writing!
Redmage2 chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
This is such a fantastic story. I loved everything about it: characters, relationships, plot...everything. I feel like this review is overly short, but I'm at a loss to say anything besides how much I enjoyed reading this.
Devanshade chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
As an avid Sherlockian, I always tend to critique all Holmes stories I read, and in my opinion, yours is one of the best I have encountered. The characters are believable and the detection is accurately portrayed. Holmes' sardonic comments and "impish" sense of humor naturally flow with the story, the dialouge between Holmes and Watson feels genuine and the plot is compelling and suspenseful. Thank you very much for a wonderful read!
ArtInTheBlood chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
Aw. You made me cry a little bit. With the tie-pin, and the pen-knife, and...*sniffs* This is a great story as always - damn you have a way with a plot - and I love the way you deal with Watson's impending marriage. An appropriate amount of nostalgia and sadness for what's being left behind, but not the great wallowing angst-pit it tends to turn into in the hands of ficcers. Not that I haven't enjoyed some of those, but it's nice to see Holmes behaving so well. I'm proud of him.
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
This story was amazing, full of danger, excitement and some hilarious moments.

I loved how you brought in references to Dumas, as The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books.

Thanks for sharing this.
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
This story had me on edge all the way through the moment we learned that Mycroft was missing (or supposedly dead)! And it didnt help that I had a very appropriate Track playing at the time I was reading the incident with the Train Incident! Had my heart racing in anticipation as to what would happen. Would Holmes and Watson escape in time (of course they would, but still!) and if they do, how would they escape Hancock then? I am so going to favorite this story and recommend it to others I know that would find it interesting as I have!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
Lovely story! I started it late last night so I had to wait until today to finish! Absolutely loved it!
Maria chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
As always, you are a masterful plotter, an extraordinary writer and a very deft hand at characterization. Brilliant job!
IrregularHonour chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
Encore! Bravo! I found this a thoroughly enjoyable read!
Jeannie-Mckay chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
Wow, this story is just amazing! You've really captured the personalities of both Holmes and Watson beautifully, and the whole story was addictive. I was awake until 1am trying to finish it!

There were a few spelling mistakes but apart from that the story was fantastic, definitely one of the best I've ever read in this fandom! I love it, and I love the fact that Holmes did research into what a best man had to do. So cute!

Jeannie
medcat chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
Very sweet yet IC :)

A fitting conclusion to a lovely story :)

Thank you for a _very_ enjoyable read,

Cat
medcat chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Sweet :)
medcat chapter 18 . 8/11/2009
Mycroft's story was just too funny for words :)

And another cliffhanger...how do you _do_ that?
KaizokuShojo chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
Love, love, love, love the story~ Perfect as usual.

*is still a pathetic reviewer but continues to review to show appreciation for the great stories* XD