Reviews for Pokemon XD Chronicles: Tempest storm
snowcloud8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
dude, i cant find ur other trilogy stories. crappy part is, i REALLY liked the Collesium one. can u get it back or something?
breedy95 chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
This is the best XD story ever! Well done! And I had no idea Tama and Taka were Dark's and Eureka's children! Wow is all I can say to another of your brilliant Fanfics '
breedy95 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
It was funny when Tora started calling Mewtwo a Magikarp and stuff. That last battle reminded me of the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort, in the last book. '

Paralysed? *whimper*...
breedy95 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
This chapter had me stuck to my seat! I'm worried about Tora though...and I found something funny!

"“Jovi…” Jovi was about to kiss Jovi when a large, mechanical hand grabbed him around the waist. “What the-?”“Tora?” Jovi asked, gripping his left wrist as he gripped hers."

Jovi was about to kiss Jovi! I'll let you off. It's an easy mistake to make, and it entertained me.
King Narukami chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i like your stories but you finished your xd series in just ten days

another thing if you just post the whole story in one thing barely anyone will read it much less review it

and again i think you rushed through this series

also i think that this one was extremely short. why not make a longer story with alot of big things happening