Reviews for Detention
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm here at the first one! well, this certainly is exciting, but it doesn't do very well as a stand-alone (it's not very conclusive and kinda vague). It's a good start though! I like how you build up the characters (esp. in Suzaku's case)

thanks!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
xD poor lulu!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aw! so cute!
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
KYA! That was so sweet! I love it! You should make a follow up on this!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
love love love is in the air!
Ricano chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
3 love your story XD
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
that was adorable ...could also be very easily expanded into a longer story
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey again -

I don't usually read Lelouch/Suzaku, but I though, "What the hell?". I wasn't disappointed. Man, having Lelouch as a teacher would be great XD Though I don't think I'd get much work done... Could anyone? Poor Suzaku, getting a black eye. Still, sounds like the other kids came out of it worse, huh? Go Suzaku!

Anyway, I'm liking this pairing. Gonna read some more, definitely XD

(Sorry it's shorter than my last- gotta leave for school in ten minutes O.O Eep!)

- BloodLustLove
Hayasa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
YA...!

Sugoi...!
RedGoldX3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
cute :)
Altair718 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was cute! and funny.

"I'll see you tomorrow for the exam L!" *exits via fire exit*
X.NikkiWhat.x chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
please tell me you are making a sequel i really want to see what happens after the exam
His Living Doll chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Haha

That was very well done! I loved your word choice, very descriptive!

And the Teacher/Student thing took me by surprise, but I loved it!

Hee hee, awesome job
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! That was so cute, I love it when Suzaku is able to catch Lelouch off guard! Great job!

(This is Jenelle btw, I know that it's bad to change pen names but I felt like I had too, sorry.)
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ah so very cute! Poor Lelouch having to clean off water from his glasses heh heh heh.