Reviews for A Noble Sacrifice
Pica Britanica chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
This story was excellent! I loved it. The ending is excellent, in fact the whole story is excellent. Congratulations on a most wonderful story.
Jordan-Daniel chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
What a great story!
Alex Joleta chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
This is a pretty good story. Is there More?
Kristine chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
! What an ending! Oh to see the look on the sheriff's face when he thought he had it all, only to have ti yanked from his grimy hands! Of course we should expect nothing less than a happy ending for Robin Hood and his Merry Men!
Kristine chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Oh, I'll bet the sheriff is going to have Skid Row in his undies for ages to come! First he finds out his prisoner is gone; now he thinks he has the victory; but boy will he be surprised! Oh, to be a fly on the wall when Robin gets his revenge!
Kristine chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Hahahahahahahah! Poor Robin! He did overdo it! Good thing he has help in his Merry Men! Don't worry readers, our hero will be back to his strong and vital self before long! Wonder what's going on in his noodle now? How's he going to get back at thesheriff?
Kristine chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
Looks like Robin is finally on the mend but is also proving to be a very stubborn patient at the same time! Good thing Much is there to keep him in check and stop him from overdoing it and delaying his recovery!
Kristine chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
A nice lighter hearted chapter that shows the close friendship shared between Robin and Much. I can just imagine how relieved and scared Much was when Robin was brought home! Glad he is alive, but terrified by his condition!
Kristine chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Few! I certainly am glad Robin is out of there! Surely, he would have lost weight from so much starvation, thus loosening the shackles - unless teh sheriff tightened them from time to time. That was a daring rescue! Ow, let's get Robin home and nurse him back to health.
Kristine chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Holy cow! weeks without food and days without water! Either i am ignorant in believing someone can go that long without food and drink, or it's a miracle keeping him alive! I know in Bible times many folks miraculously survived in the wilderness without food and drink, so I must give credit to Robin for willing his body to run on proverbial fumes as it were!
Kristine chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
It ust goes from bad to worse for poor Robin, who is determined not to let his hunger get the better of him. I'll bet the Merry Men had plenty of glow in the dark red flags going up when Robin didn't come back, and ther was no fanfare cncerning the capture.
Kristine chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Looks like I was right, that it couldn't be good. Wonder how the sheriff managed to capture Robin? I have to admit, Robin has guts to stand up to those tortures and whippings like that! You have to admire him.
Kristine chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hm, sounds like the sheriff is up to no good here. What does he have in store for Robin? It can't be good!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
oh my god that made me cry so hard