Reviews for Misgivings and Pink Threads
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I LOVE THIS! I had never thought much about Ginny's birth, but it would absolutely make sense that Molly would have been hoping that she could have just one daughter to connect with. Ginny must have been such a special gift after 6 boys. You are a fantastic writer!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh, wow-this was so good! It made me cry, not even half-way through. Truly a great look into the lives of parents, especially the Weasleys! And I loved how you put Bill getting his letter in here-it puts the time frame into perspective. It gave me goosies :)

Amazing! Loved it!

The Frenchie
yen35 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh, I am so glad I finally got around to reading your HP stories because this one was BEAUTIFUL! J.K Rowlings would love it! I can just picture Molly Weasley knitting a pink blanket, Mr. Weasley commenting on it and Mr and Mrs Weasley being overjoyed when Bill got his Hogwarts letter. So nice to read about Ginny's birth. By the way, was this name Ginevra in any of the books? If so, which one? Maybe the 2nd because thats when Ginny 1st joined the school but I can't remember it now cos she's called Ginny in the later books.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was lovely. So sweet and funny.
ZedPM chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Loved it!

-Kimly
Melora chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This story is great!

If you’re interested in further creative writing, you may want to check out: w. geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (no space before or after geocities.) Thanks!

Either way, good luck with your writing!

Melora Brockert, SUM student
mae-E chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
this was a cute little one-shot.

good to see you working again.

so what the next stroy you going to work on?

I hope it is the wizard's angel

well regardlee of which stroy you work on keep up the good work.
Joan Marie Mesi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That made me cry! So sweet, I loved it.

Go well,

Joey
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw! So cute! I understand why Arthur was so insistent on her being a he with them already having six sons, but I guess this goes to show maternal instincts can't be beaten!

Great job! Keep up the great work!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i loved this story,it was amazing. I enjoyed it immensely, your writing is great and your ideas are fabulous too...everyone was in character, it flowed amazing

God bless