Reviews for Probie Days
Ameliorably chapter 20 . 8/15
Reading and re-reading this fic will forever make me happy. Your Jibbs is best Jibbs!
lindainsweden chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
Wonderful story, great job! I will read the other two parts at once.

I'm suddenly finding myself in the mood for reading more stories about probie Jenny and since you're one of the best authors around I would be thrilled if you wrote more Probie!Jen stories loaded with sexual tension. :)

Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Just loved this one! You have an excellent command of the language and the characters! Very, very good!
josiemausconn chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I love it! You rock!
ashbfajkc chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
This has to be my favorite chapter out of the whole story. It was just so entertaining to read! Jenny, I love how you portray her. She is quite the daredevil. She does what a lot of the agents would probably get killed for doing.

I nearly pissed myself laughing when she said, "Agent Gibbs! That is red light behavior!" That had to be my favorite line she's said so far.

You are such a talented writer, my friend. Do keep writing such magnificent pieces of work.

givemekevinbacon chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
okay see I didn't really think this through because it's not 3.8 it's 308 but whatever I mean it's better than nothing.

givemekevinbacon chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
this is part one of me being nice because I am legitimately scared fro your health/sanity right now.

I'm leaving one for chapter three, where do you think the next one will go?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
This was AWESOME. At first I was uncertain since I like post-Marseille stuff best (wonder why?) but the playfullness was just perfect. Jenny's relationship with Harmon Rabb was completely unexpected. I like it. chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
It was nice story about their... friendly relationship with hints of romance. I read that it was the first part of trilogy and then noticed that I finished the last part already a long time ago :D , nice order for me to read. Now up to Paris nights :) .
WeasleyIsMyKing1997 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
So i was re-reading this (for, like, the 4th time, SQUEE!) when i realized, Ducky calls Gibbs by his first name when Jenny's with them in autopsy. Does she not realize that's his name? no biggie, just wonderin :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 3

Awakemiddream chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Love it! What fun to picture Jenny all antsy undercover. :)
Awakemiddream chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I'm generally not a JIBBS fan... but I love your writing and decided to give this one a shot. Glad I did. :) Totally love learning how their relationship began. You might just convert me yet.
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You know, I've noticed that I will read through this whole trilogy, then go back and re-read this one after Russian Twilight, just to balance out all the angst. Then, since I'm so obsessive compulsive, I'll have to finish the entire trilogy. I don't mind, though. I've read some seriously amazing fanfic, and this ranks right up there with the best of them.
NavyBrat84 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
I love the way you started them out.
madpsychogirl chapter 20 . 1/28/2010
"You're going to Paris." - *squees*

*goes off to read Paris nights* I LOVED it :)