Reviews for Probie Days
Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Just loved this one! You have an excellent command of the language and the characters! Very, very good!
josiemausconn chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I love it! You rock!
bemyserendipity chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
This has to be my favorite chapter out of the whole story. It was just so entertaining to read! Jenny, I love how you portray her. She is quite the daredevil. She does what a lot of the agents would probably get killed for doing.

I nearly pissed myself laughing when she said, "Agent Gibbs! That is red light behavior!" That had to be my favorite line she's said so far.

You are such a talented writer, my friend. Do keep writing such magnificent pieces of work.

Sincerely,

AzNeRd
givemekevinbacon chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
okay see I didn't really think this through because it's not 3.8 it's 308 but whatever I mean it's better than nothing.

:D
givemekevinbacon chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
this is part one of me being nice because I am legitimately scared fro your health/sanity right now.

I'm leaving one for chapter three, where do you think the next one will go?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
This was AWESOME. At first I was uncertain since I like post-Marseille stuff best (wonder why?) but the playfullness was just perfect. Jenny's relationship with Harmon Rabb was completely unexpected. I like it.
Last.one.02 chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
It was nice story about their... friendly relationship with hints of romance. I read that it was the first part of trilogy and then noticed that I finished the last part already a long time ago :D , nice order for me to read. Now up to Paris nights :) .
WeasleyIsMyKing1997 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
So i was re-reading this (for, like, the 4th time, SQUEE!) when i realized, Ducky calls Gibbs by his first name when Jenny's with them in autopsy. Does she not realize that's his name? no biggie, just wonderin :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 3

-Sydney
Awakemiddream chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Love it! What fun to picture Jenny all antsy undercover. :)
Awakemiddream chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I'm generally not a JIBBS fan... but I love your writing and decided to give this one a shot. Glad I did. :) Totally love learning how their relationship began. You might just convert me yet.
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You know, I've noticed that I will read through this whole trilogy, then go back and re-read this one after Russian Twilight, just to balance out all the angst. Then, since I'm so obsessive compulsive, I'll have to finish the entire trilogy. I don't mind, though. I've read some seriously amazing fanfic, and this ranks right up there with the best of them.
NavyBrat84 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
I love the way you started them out.
madpsychogirl chapter 20 . 1/28/2010
"You're going to Paris." - *squees*

*goes off to read Paris nights* I LOVED it :)
madpsychogirl chapter 18 . 1/28/2010