Reviews for Getting to Know You
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Love it!
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this little moment where Jim figures out that HE is the wire for Spock!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Short but very cute. Wouldn't risk my (ahem) friend's life for that of some creature either. :3
Cipriana chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Brilliant XD. Yeah, Spock does have a tendancy to "bend" logic when it comes to Kirk. Great story ;).
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Heh. Yeah. Spock would totally blow up an alien temple without a second thought just to get Kirk back.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
'"I'm really sorry about your temple."' This line makes me grin.
kailuakakalina chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
My reviews come usually at second reDo.g. so I will simply say YES! Write on! Pun intended.
Amnesty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is such a fantastic fic. I could totally see the reboot characters in your accurate characterization...and the cuteness of Spock gets me every time.
wrightkh chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hahahaha That was awesomely hilarious and sweet all at once. You've both delighted AND melted my brain. Thank you so much for being awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"I'm really sorry about your temple" ...! Laughing my ass off...
yodawolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Spock would do anything to save his Captain. 3 Awesome story.
Peppermint Ice Cream chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It is impossible for me to like this anymore.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
_
chaos-theultim8-order chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
wow! I would like to say more but really that sums it up perfectly. good job. Now where does this story go now?
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I think you misused the word 'auspicious' when you used it to describe the temple, as it is defined as 'promising success; opportune; fortunate'. Perhaps 'conspicuous' would be a better choice? Or am I just misreading your intention?

Beyond that - love the story, especially that last line of Jim's. "Sorry about your temple" indeed. XD Thanks for writing this and posting it for the rest of us to enjoy.

kitsu3