Reviews for A Strange Turn of Events
Ruelux Prince chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
And we have that... Interesting idea and wonderful story, but do you know painful it is to fall off a chair 3 feet from the ground?
trebeh chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed your story and was wondering if you would ever consider something along the same premise, but with Severus traveling to that era alone and sparking a relationship with one of the founding ladies.
flute player1997 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
the weird thing is is that my name is actually moira
demonofold chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
now this was a sweet story. i like your fanfics i am going to read the others but man this one cool. keep up the good work.
Gilraen Elensar chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
That was so sweet!
MissVenusVixen chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
That was good.
EvilDime chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Cute. A bit heavy on the deus-ex-machina side, but otherwise fun.

- Dime
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
awww! loved the ending soooo much!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I like this story. It's well written, with very believable dialogue. I think it's very rushed, however. I'd like to see some more details about what exactly has changed since Sev and Harry got back- i.e is the world a better place of muggleborns? are slytherin and gryffindor houses close in the way that their founders were?
bellamara chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
:D
Therio chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Good story. I like it when an author gives reasons for characters to start acting OOC. Good ending.
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
I liked this. :)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I loved it! Especially the epilogue.
therussetfox chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
It's a good story, well written and it has a good base idea. I liked the way you made Harry and Severus reconcile as well as showing Salazar in a kinder light.

However, I think this story could be improved by making Severus's reaction a little more realistic because I think it is unlikely that a man can go from hating someone from being fond of them in less than a few days. Where is the denial? The angst? The shame?

Furthermore, while I like the way you've shown Salazar Slytherin, it doesn't quite fit with cannon. You comment in the epilogue that they read about him being a 'defender of muggle-borns'. If Tom Riddle had discovered that, then it is unlikely he would have made the transformation to Lord Voldemort.

I think you could make this story even better than it is if you add more into it/edit it.

And while you should feel free to disagree with me, I would like to clarify that I am NOT a flamer - not at all - and I only seek to tell you how I feel it could be improved.

As it says, "A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement."

X

Darkie
defunct111 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Nice story!

I have one question, though. If Salazar became a defender of muggle-borns, why did he put a giant basilisk in the school to kill them?