Reviews for Oh, What a Night
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 3/30
Loved this story. Thank you for writing it :-)
Spawn chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Great job on this. Thanks for sharing.
nelluca chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I really liked, It's a believable story, nothing here is overreacted. Like ours. We are are capable of imagine it happening to the real Cullens, not just to a fanfic Cullens.
love your work
December'63 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
GODSDANGIT But do I love that song (not to mention how wonderfully NAUGHTY it is)
breakfas chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was just so wonderfully written! I loved the humorous bits, and the characters were perfect (: I'm actually so envious of your writing style - not one flaw! A real pleasure to read, and no spelling/grammar errors either. Absolutely loved it! 3
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww that was soooo sweeet :) :) :)
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was... usual.

But fantastically.
Carlislegirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story! I had to laugh when I noticed you also use Poe as Edwards source of 'solace'. I chose 'Ulalume' although 'The Raven' is a close second fav! I know, it just goes right. haha. Fantastic fic X
carolynjames chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is written extremely well!
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I don't think I can adequately express how much I enjoy your writing. It's so good and really engaging. I love the thoughtfulness that you put into the differences between vampires and humans, like Edward's reflection on the Depression and your convincingly logical explanation for the physiological reactions that, scientifically speaking, shouldn't necessarily be there. And I loved the image of repeating "Yellow Submarine" to oneself over and over… and over…

I'll repeat what sisterglitch says below; I really appreciate the way you put thought and effort into your description rather than resorting to cheesy sound effects. Your writing is really full and readable and I honestly can't get enough. According to your profile, you haven't been feeling too spiffy lately, so I hope you get well soon and can offer up some more gems like this one. Above all, KEEP WRITING. You're so very good at it. Honestly.
sisterglitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Confession first. Indigo1100 MADE me find and read this story...and how right she was. I'm so grateful. She "listened" to me rant about how I HATE the formula Twilight discipline stories, and asked if I had read anything by you. I ignored and avoided thinking your story/stories were just more of the same conventional hurt/comfort plot with the same old vocabulary. (Will someone please just ERASE that silly term "sit-spot" from my consciousness?)

NOT.

THANK YOU for finding new ways to express the necessary elements of the genre. Thank you for NO ONOMATOPOEIA ("Swat" "Smack" sound words). Thank you for a marvelously creative, relatable style of writing that makes the characters so much more real and personal than usual. Thank you for making the story BELIEVEABLE. Such stories are FEW and far between. Sigh.

I am writing my first story for FanFiction now, and have bent over backwards like a Romanian contortionist to make it different, fresh - and all the other things you accomplished. I'd appreciate your feedback if you haven't read it already. I beta for another FanFiction author, and together we're made a serious effort to steer her current story in that direction as well.

Thanks for making my day!

KUDOS.
Kira chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Shoot my dad can have my car for a month just so that I can avoid a spanking

great fun & family fic

God bless
Mirkwood Tourist chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love this story LOTS! You really nailed the characters in this. I ADORE Carlisle for the kind and compassionate man...err...vampire he is. He truly loves his family and you can see it in his care of them.

Hope to see more Twi stories from you!
icul8er chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
OMG this was an awesome story!

very well written

and

very amusing

and

you've managed to capture the characters flawlessly!

lol i actually started feeling guilty after reading Carlisle's lecture:

i kept thinking about how often i speed while driving...and about how i got a ticket for going 80 mph a few months ago...and YIKES i really wouldnt like it if Carlisle had spanked me for speeding!

lol anyways great story

it really is a shame that that's the end ;p
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
This made me laugh a lot, but Im not sure if it was supposaed to.