Reviews for Garden Variety
UPDATE? AWESOME CHAPTER
katierosefun chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
One word : UPDATE.
katierosefun chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMIGOD! I just almost died of laughter and fangirling. The only reason why I'm not dead yet is because I want to read the next chapter. ;)
liz.barden chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
good story, hope it gets finished sometime.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Yeah, seeing as it's been years, I don't think that extra, finishing chapter will ever happen. But you never know...
Middle-Earthling chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
That was so good, cute and silly but with just the right touch of hurt/sick Jim to stop it from becoming pure fluff, and it was really good. You said at the bottom of this chapter that you had another chapter planned, but apparantly you have not yet posted it, but I very much hope that you do.
numom1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Irene34 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I loved it. Looking forward to the last one.
Bluebirdx96 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
really liked your story, I'm a huge fan of a sick Kirk and your fanfiction didn't let me down at all ;)
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I love this! Update please!
Iniysa chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Please finish this, it's really good! :)

Lauren
CircleDaybreaker chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I really like your writing style and I really really liked the story. Angsty at the begining and then really amusing, m favorite kind of story! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Why would Jim need shitches? Bones can do surgery without cutting into Jim. I don't know how, but also the regenrators can heal up the muscle and fat and skin in Jim's torso without scarring.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I still want you to one where Kirk needs his tonsils out. Also, I bet you a big bowl of plomeek soup that Chris Pine's parents wouldn't be happy if you owned him.