Reviews for Strike a Match, Go On and Do It
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
...

o_0

...

what, you expected a review for this fic to include words?

(secretly impressed...and amused...and hopes the spn writers find you and emulate you...)
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"Emote later, drive now" Best line ever!
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
LOL! Very funny. So Dean knows all the words to "Oops, I Did It Again" - interesting. I see Sam using that in future blackmail attempts. Loved how Anna's cell was twenty feet away from the first air duct they entered - very Monty Pythonesque.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh wow that was lol :D good crack! :D i never get them.. which i guess is the point.. but i did this! it was well good! thankyou, loved it! xx
spawnofmorgoth chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
"It’s not going to be easy. We may have to level some mountains and raise some valleys. Or get a camel through an eye of a perform a lot of good works, die, and hope for the best."

That, I think, is the funniest thing I've read in a damn long time. In fact I giggled pretty much through the whole thing. Good job, my dear. I hope to see more like it one day.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this is so funny! i also loved the Star Wars moments! "Everything is 're all fine,here.
Basched chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very funny and enjoyable read! I would hate to think what the brothers would see if they ever got in my mind though!

Nice one!