Reviews for Strike a Match, Go On and Do It
Radon65 chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm sorry, I don't know where your car keys are, but that was highly entertaining! I loved the Mission: Impossible take off (and that it was the show!) and how Dean and Bobby both wanted to see Barbara Bain. I love how Castiel basically understood what was "required by the construct" and that the construct included Sam in a Zachariah mask fooling angels and traveling through air ducts! Also loved the Star Wars reference, and Dean's perfectly in character reaction to it. I think the absolute best part was the travel through your brain, where they managed to lose your car keys and ridicule your taste in music (which involved Dean hilariously - and rather in character! - somehow knowing all the words to a Britney Spears song), while Castiel figured out that they just needed to find the fourth wall and get back into their story at a later point to get into Heaven. That was just awesome. Probably the only flaw in the fic is that Bobby could have gotten some more screentime, but it's no big deal - what he had was funny. This whole thing was very entertaining! Thanks!
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
...

o_0

...

what, you expected a review for this fic to include words?

(secretly impressed...and amused...and hopes the spn writers find you and emulate you...)
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"Emote later, drive now" Best line ever!
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
LOL! Very funny. So Dean knows all the words to "Oops, I Did It Again" - interesting. I see Sam using that in future blackmail attempts. Loved how Anna's cell was twenty feet away from the first air duct they entered - very Monty Pythonesque.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh wow that was lol :D good crack! :D i never get them.. which i guess is the point.. but i did this! it was well good! thankyou, loved it! xx
spawnofmorgoth chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
"It’s not going to be easy. We may have to level some mountains and raise some valleys. Or get a camel through an eye of a perform a lot of good works, die, and hope for the best."

That, I think, is the funniest thing I've read in a damn long time. In fact I giggled pretty much through the whole thing. Good job, my dear. I hope to see more like it one day.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this is so funny! i also loved the Star Wars moments! "Everything is 're all fine,here.
Basched chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very funny and enjoyable read! I would hate to think what the brothers would see if they ever got in my mind though!

Nice one!