Reviews for Doctor,Doctor House
AUselessMicrofluff chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Awesome story! Wish there was a sequel to it, would have been fun to read again!
Luna Alli Rose chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
My favorite Doctor Who and House crossover by far. Pat yourself on the back if you or any other forgetful being has not already done so, because YOU, my brilliant friend, more than deserve it. Bravo! And also, Thank You!
oochya chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Loved the story. I loved how you portrayed Doctor and Doctor House. You captured both personalities so well. Keep at it!
agest chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
if you have this tipe-thingy in all your stories, i'm your #1 fan.
agest chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
I LOVE THE SPLIT PERSONALITY THINGY! WHOMP, WHOMP, WHOMP!
goldacharmed chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I love this story! It's well written and House's remarks were funny and perfect! You got House and the Doctor spot on!
theInsaneArtist chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
This. Was. AMAZING! I totally wish this was an episode! You are an excellent writer; I could hear the characters talking as I read! :D
wibblylever chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Awesome story :D
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
lol do you want the good news or bad news. that will be bad news and badder news when it comes to the doctor.
janesbiotch chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Oh poor house i was afraid something like this was going to happen you know with the leg cause he had been doing all that running. Love this.
janesbiotch chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
That you are but I myself am all about the details.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
i was trying my best to remember what that was a reference too. Blackladder. This is great, why didn't he tell Wilson, does he now know who The doctor is? Have they been together previously in another life? That would be so awesome. Off to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
now that is interesting. What in the world is going on? On to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
it's smart that donna is pretending to be sick but i love when the doctor is the one sick. let me guess they are going to think he is her husband. lol i love situations like that as we well. very good. on to the next
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
so he is just appearing places. This is very intriguing on to the next