Reviews for How Would I Know?
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Mark Twain would be proud :)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
heh heh, having taught Sunday School this really appeals...my best was 'That Jesus fella, he's got somethin' t'do with Christmas, right?'

and with a particularly MERCENARY bunch of 6-year-olds, having been drilling them in the pleasures of giving, and [with an alphabetic theme leading through G for gift, H for helpful, I for inn, J for Jesus and K for kings] got to I, asked what was special about a particular inn. One shy little hand goes up.

'You could give it as a gift?'

I enjoyed this.
Bustedbyherparents chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hi! Great story! I found it funny that a lot of kids would be that way. It fits Twain's style well.

Muzica's brother
KJesusRocks chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LOL very good chapter. I enjoyed that. . .Very clever to think of such a thing. LOL LOL LOL Poor Tom!:)
Exquisiteshine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
bwahahahahah! that was hilarious... seriously!

wahahahahaa to have you come up with such an Idea is so wonderful _
Vulpus Griseus chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG! HALARIOUSE!(ACK! 30 EXCAMATION MARKS! IM GONNA DIE! I LIKE PICKLE
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
WOW I've read this story before, not the book but THIS! I was going though err profile, and I came acrossed this, funny isn't it? And I thougherly enjoyed reading this again.
Lupus Silvae chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Omigosh! Tom Sawyer! I just read this book for school... two weeks ago? Not long. Still not in critique mode, so you're off scott-free for this 'un. I was so miffed that the scene wasn't a bit more drawn out, but you did it perfectly. Exactly how I imagined it! Great work. (And, OMIGEE POOR TOM! XD He just dug his grave even deeper with that last statement.)

Wolf
bobby-fly private eye hehe chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
haha i luv this book and ur addition to it is awesome! write some more please!
Stellala13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
loved the story...way funny!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Ha ha! True comedy. I loved it!
gergerlovesyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
haha that was too cute! Very clever also, I really enjoyed it! Kudos to you! Five stars my friend! Definitely going on my faves list!

Smiley )
ToffeeRose chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good oneshot:) I can imagine that happening.

Jadalia:)