Reviews for Suburban Expansion
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 12 . 10/22
P.S. by still, I meant stop. Auto correct, ugh.
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 12 . 10/22
Ahhhhhhggghghh! This is soooo good. Where have you been all my life?! And to still at such a place? Wow. So I'm really glad you shared this but I really hope you come back, I know it's a stretch, it's been quite a few years but I really hope you look at the reviews you've gotten since and bless us fangirling readers with the rest of this story. I really hope you're okay and up to it. Stay safe and see you soon *fingers crossed*. Lots of Love,
Supergirl
TheWayofLife-447 chapter 12 . 10/21
I loved the story this was probably the best chuck story I've ever read. I hate how the other reviewers were horrible to you to make you stop writing. I hope you get back to FanFiction and read all the 2013 - 2017 comments. We are all waiting for you when ever you come back.
~~~
Now my opinion:

I loved this story I was excited for every chapter and I really wish you had continued no matter what people had said, but I loved how the characters were portrayed. As some people reviewed they hated how Sarah treated Chuck in S1-3 and towards they get together but before that she was probably the most hated person before then she became the most loved. I really wanted to find out what Chuck's reaction would have been in the next chapter. I really hope you come back.

Sincerely,

-TheWayofLife-447
Deathzbreath chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
It is sad to see such a great story abandoned. I realize there are idiots out there that end up leaving garbage reviews but man you have to ignore the trolls. I hope somehow you find your way back to finish this.
knightrid3r chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Damn I was so sad when I finished this and it wasn't finished. Sorry for the reviewers giving you shit. Yeah your Sarah character is definitely unlikable at times in this story but she is in the show too. I mean there were a few times in the show I was rooting for Chuck to find someone else because Sarah didn't seem to deserve him, and I may have done that in this story after the last chapter.

I know your probably never going to read this review and probably are not on this site anymore, but if you by chance come back and do read it, you should DEFINITELY finish this story. It's awesome!
knightrid3r chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Don't know why it took me so long to read this story but I like it. Sarah definitely frustrates me and honestly if she was really willing to go have sex with that guy Chuck knocked out, Chuck should just get over her. He deserves better than someone willing to do that. And hopefully Sarah tells him the real reason because hearing 'The boss says to cement our relationship so I can have sex with you now since my boss told me to' I gotta think would be pretty shitty to hear. And again Chuck deserves someone better than that.

Awesome writing hope you maybe return to writing Chuck someday. Even though it's been like five years.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Sam, honestly this is a GREAT story! As frustrating as negative criticism can be, you need to write what makes you happy, if others like it then that's a bonus. I doubt you are on Fan fiction anyone but if you are please continue this, not for me but for yourself. I know many of those who've read this will appreciate it. Thanks!
RAB chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Been A long time and it's a shame this hasn't been updated in some time this is a good story...Hope it gets updated at some point.
photocrazy chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Man this is a great story.. PLEASE finish it
NerdMechine chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Please finish the rest of the story.
lilolivia179 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I want yo cru so much that you haven't updated this story in years. This is the best Chuck fan fiction I've ever read. Scratch that. The best fan fiction I've ever read. So true to the characters. Uh :-( I just want to see Chuck's reaction and happiness. I'm so sad now. Please please please update. I know since it's been years the chance is one in a million, but please.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Ever plan on continuing this wonderful story? :(
KissofCrimson chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I love this, it's such a great story! I really hope that you plan on finishing it, because I'm dying to know what happens next. Please continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
I find myself screaming at those a**holes who made you dislike writing this story. Gahh, this has been one of the best stories I have read in the Chuck fandom. It's just so great! Ahhhh. I could probably fan girl for hours but it has been over 3 and a half years since you've written for this story and you have probably moved on. As much as I would love to read a finished story, I find that you've written this characters so well that I can come up with an ending and it be some what justified. I'd like to think that they get the ring, have the kid, keep Andy like he is their own (which he kinda is now) and live happily ever after. As much as I would love to hear your version as you were smart and creative enough to come up with this concept, I will just have to dream on. Thank you for taking the time to write this story despite the heavy load you were under at university. I really appreciated the hours of fun you gave me through the use of your words. Ahhhhh. Thanks for everything :D
Charah chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
I just found this story only 3 years to late. Please continue this story.