Reviews for Hairstreaks and Metalmarks
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So creepy at the end. The casual everyday sort of feel to the whole story made the twist at the end even more shocking, and better. And the legend of the Pied Piper is really creative. Awesome story!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Woah. That turned out surprisingly dark. I... Wow. He totally murdered that guy... Great job with the plot though! I never would have thought of the Pied Piper until you said it, but then it makes perfect sense. And it also makes perfect sense Dean getting so attached to those love-starved kids. Garth wasn't wrong when he called him a teddy bear. This is great.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked this... though I'm a bit confused why you didn't go anywhere with the 'Dean's getting sick' thing because it seemed like a Chekhov's gun and then it wasn't.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Go, Dean! Why didn't Dean tell his father the way to kill the Piper? Wouldn't John have been proud of him for figuring it out? Sometimes, even John couldn't find an answer, but Dean or even Sam could!

Great story!

Love, Robin
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Bravo, Innie! Tight, terse, a little dark, and altogether excellent!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Is this it? Awesome fic, but Id like some more. Pied Piper. You go, Dean!

Well done!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow, that's kinda sad. I wondered if it was going to end up being the Pied Piper, that was cool, but sad that all the kids were dead. Glad Dean made sure no other kids would get hurt though.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this! The pacing, Dean's righteous anger and sense of justice and looking out for the fringe kids. Lovely!