Reviews for The Ballad of Green and Blue
King chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Wow. This was so amazing to read. It was sort of like a slow burn and I enjoyed that so much. I love this story and OldRival.
Lakrahe chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Not the first time I read this, and it is still sooooo good. The reason why I know this ship isn't farfetched is due to your excellent job in being empathetic to the characters and their mindset. Thank you for providing such entertainment. I hope you continue more of this.
nocloudypooh chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
LOL the oblivious thing. Boys *laughs*

I liked your characterisation in this story. Not too cliché especially wih regards to Blue, and Green isn't that woodblock or stony personality
reinpianist chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
great story I love how you were able to put the story of the jacket together
Daisy Puffer chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
YESH EYSH ESYH YESH YESSSS
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT SO MUCH 3
Jian-Kenkoku chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
what the heck. Why can't all oldrivalshipping fanfic be like this. SOOOOO GOOOOODDDD
smile chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
that's a good one
Neweii chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Amazing! I had the feeling of reading the manga. I liked how you portrait them and it's so interesting how you did their transition! And, lol, Green is even more blind than Red? In the end, I have the feeling that he's as tsundere as Silver? But an hidden tsundere. (All his proud difficults his perception xDD) Anyway, great job. One of the best oldrival fanfics here, with the pro of being parallel with the manga.
Ayamebunn chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aw, it was super cute! 3
Roy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is awsome, the only thing missing is a scean from fire red.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is so...UNBELIEVABLY PERFECT!
Ashelya Arbalest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This ist just brilliant. :3
PinkKoala213 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I can't even begin on how much I love this story! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lol. So funny. I really really enjoyed this. So awesome.
E d e n chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loveloveLOVE Blue's character. Girl's crazy.
And I love how Green and Blue met even more - and how you tied their first meeting to the end.
The development of their relationship, Green's line at the end of each situation, and Silver. Man, I never really cared much for Silver but his role in this story just made it impossible not to like him.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going to stalk your other stories.