Reviews for Two Ears For Listening
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Nice!
kirallie chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Nice to see Sam actually thinking and not letting himself be led around. DIdn't like that about S4.
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I really like your take on the story! I have to say that the possibility of everything that Sam was doing during the season was a charade was something that did cross my mind, but then I thought that maybe it was to much of a soap opera type thing to do! Either that or Sam woke up from a dream!

Anyway it's nice to see someone who is in Sam's corner, so to speak!

Good job!
Justme chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
That was great!. If ONLY it had ended like this.

Poor Sam. He had to trust someone when he and Dean fought and unfortunatly he picked the wrong person. Ruby still got hers in the end though.

I did not know what to make of her through the last two seasons. She sure talked a good game and I can see why Sam believed her. And - not to defend her but at the end she seemed to be genuinely proud of the job Sam had (unwittingly)done of freeing Lucifer. She seemed to be so happy that he would share in all the spoils and 'rewards' they would both be getting. I do believe that she really did care about Sam. That didn't stop her from using him.

But still - Dean had her pegged all along - she really was a "lying skanky bit**h".

Guess big brothers ARE always right eh?.