Reviews for Before He Was One
partypantscuddy chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I am upset at the fact that he ended up leaving them because he thought they were better off! But so far I love the girls!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hm, I wonder where this will go.. I'm interested to keep reading.
solo1861 chapter 52 . 8/20/2010
Awsome.

Love to see house trying to fix his relationship with his loved one.

I really like that you didn't make cuddy fold too quickly. That she keept brian around for a while, not trusting house.

The only thing I could complained about is stacy appearence in the end. Too much of a cliché for me.

But it's a great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Fabulous story!
HH12345 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It took me a whole night to read this fic through! :D

But I'm so glad I did cause if I hadn't, I'd be missing out on an amazing fic! :)

Awesome plot and good writing :)

And just a little confession, it's the first time I really enjoyed an M rated fic ;)
HH12345 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This was awesome! I can't wait to read it all ! :D
Lisa 1214 chapter 52 . 12/29/2009
Just spent a good part of the last 2 days reading your story and I loved it. It made me so happy to think of House and Cuddy married with kids. Thanks for sharing it.
damemoonshine chapter 52 . 12/24/2009
I signed up in just so I could tell you how amazing your Huddy stories are! I have read alot of stories here but Before He Was One is my ultimate favorite! You are such an amazingly gifted writer! Thank you so much for sharing your stories!
Damned If You Do 09 chapter 49 . 12/18/2009
Great, great, great.
Damned If You Do 09 chapter 51 . 12/18/2009
All I can say is that if there was to be a perfect House and Cuddy wedding, I think that might have been it.
Damned If You Do 09 chapter 30 . 12/17/2009
Wow. WOW. That chapter... I don't know what to say, it was so heartbreaking. It was so emotional and I... kind of cried. Phenomenal.
Damned If You Do 09 chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
“Yeah, but that came in later. I actually started out as a construction worker, so I picked up on the business part gradually. But I’m an original tool man, can’t you tell?” he said smiling.

“Yes Brian,” Hayden began looking at the cookie dough that was now ready to go into the oven, “you are a tool.”

-Oh. My. God. I laughed so loud.
Milena Barbosa chapter 52 . 11/21/2009
AMANZING!
susantrules chapter 52 . 10/26/2009
I just found this story, it was on someone's favorites page and looked interesting. Plus i love lengthy Huddy stories. I spent last night reading it. I smiled, i cried, and i was even a bit turned one. Great Job!
Zesty Bod chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
I love, love, love this story. I just read the Christmas Eve chapter and it melted my heart. I'm SO happy that House made the right decision, and that Cuddy let him be in his kids' lives again. You have made Madison so lovable and Hayden so believable, and even though House and Cuddy aren't in this situation on the show, they are completely in character. I can vividly picture this whole scenario!

I'm really enjoying this story...everything about it. The jealousy, the emotions, the family ties. It's great!