Reviews for Lessons Never Learned
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh this was fun! Quite an art getting a sheet on a bed (and a duvet into a duvet cover!)

Nice one!
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i love this little story! it made me smile. very clever and unexpected. and very sam and dean. good work!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG. That was hysterical. I realize the word is sheet and that I should have realized where this was going. But you totally took me by surprise. It reminded me of a scene from FireFly (have you seen that series?) where Zoey stops Wash from helping the captain in a fight - she says "Wash, the captain has to do this himself." and then you hear the captain from below the bad guys yelling "No he doesn't! No he doesn't!"

haha. I thought that you were going with something like Dean has never learned how to accept help or never learned to run... but no, making hte bed. you made me laugh.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Man, I totally had ot read that a couple times! It was amazing! I can totally see Dean struggling with a sheet! Great job!
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
thanks for the laugh. Ya you got me. Enjoyed it.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Lessons never learned, hm? My mind was prepared for a deep, internal struggle and then it comes out - lighthearted! My favourite kind.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was hysterical - loved the twist, I was so sure this was When the Levee Breaks!

Phoebe
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hey woodburner.

That's lovely! so funny and quirky. Loved it. DBB xx
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Heehee, very clever! Had me going in totally the wrong direction! lol

Poor Dean's not quite mastered all the domestics then...Sweet!

Jane
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This completely cracked me up. You really had me going there for a while. LOL Although it makes sense-if they mostly stayed in hotels, they'd never have to make their own beds. Too funny!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hahaha! Wow, that last line took me by surprise- tricky :D *Giggles again* I can just see Dean, getting all frustrated, putting it on the wrong way, etcetc. Very cute image, clever use of the word!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*chuckles*

I like the way you contrasted his total ineptitude at bed-making with his mad combat skills. Also I like that Dean is probably all sweaty and bad-tempered and frustrated at this point, and Sam is all laid-back, observing him, cool as a cucumber.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Fun. I love that Sam just sits and watches, catalogues the things he knows about Dean.

Welcome to our drabble!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Sam wonders, yet again, at his brother’s prowess at hand to hand combat, martial arts and weaponry, amongst others things, whilst remaining totally incapable of putting a sheet on his bed.

XD

This is SO funny! Way to go!
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice! Very nice, I couldn't do it until I was about 12...I used to just walk into the kitchen with it over my head, whining that it was too hard. I know Dean's pain!

S41