Reviews for Intervention, Version 5 Point 0
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
ROFLOL! That was awesome. Even though I have only dabbled a little in Numb3rs fic and don't think I've read most of the ones referenced in this story it still had me laughing like crazy. And the 'jerk' 'bith' bit, as a SN fan I loved that!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great story, this was hilarious and super fun to read. I haven't read all the stories mentioned but could still follow along. Thanks for adding laughs to my day.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Loved it! Hysterically funny! Not to mention well written, and worthy of someone taking a graduate course in editing and proofreading.

Keep it up, Cat!

OKB
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Just wanted to tell you that I read this at lunch, and haven't stopped laughing all day. My owner - a black & white furball said I should tell you!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was great. It was a delight to read.
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I always love when you write stories like this... the whole getting a call from charlie or don...excellent! luv it! I would like you to repost Call For Help...although Im not sure how i would feel about amita saying no to a proposal, although if it works out in the end, i'll be cool. As long as we get a brother hug and a good Charlie/Amita talk out of the deal, it's cool! haha

Excellent work, as always!
Alice I chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ha Ha Ha! I love how upset Charlie is that you have been cheating on him with Sam and Dean! That is so priceless. The funny thing is... Haven't many of us done the same?

As usual your wit is priceless and I absolutely adore your stories. To a reviewer who didn't know. OKB is Oughtaknowbetter. She is lovingly referred to by the acronym OKB by her friends.

I'm sorry to hear that some useless piece of excrement left nasty remarks on your story 'Call for Help'. I liked that story and as I said in my review it is almost exactly what I had pictured myself. Please consider putting that story back up. I would like to re-read it again now that the show has aired it's version.

Keep on writing as I know you will. Don't worry about disabling anonymous reviews. Personally I think if a person wants to leave a review especially a critical one it is in very poor taste to leave no way for the author to respond. It's what I view as a drive by flaming. Your fans will not mind logging in to leave them.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMG! ROTFLMAO!

I have to remember to never read your stuff at work. That was so freakin' funny!
PattyB chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I hope you're frustrated enough with Charlie's early morning phone call

to give us a really rip-snorting Chapter 3 to Call for Help.

Sorry you disabled anonymous reviews I absolutely hate logging in but

in your case I simply have to let you know I'm reading and enjoying. You've

given me too much enjoyment through the years.

By the way, it was so good to know your cats are alive and well, even if

one is a trifle overweight. :D You haven't mentioned them nearly enough

lately. Strangely enough I remember the dumpster incident much more fondly

than Charlie, but come to think of it, I can understand why.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ha! Hilarious, FC! And I agree with Charlie, you should repost your story as AU. All of us who write on this site do it (for free) to entertain others. Comments on grammar, plot holes, etc., are fair game, but even those should be made tactfully, or better yet, via PM. The plot or story itself is another matter entirely. Shame on anyone who feels they have to snipe at a writer because a story isn't going the way they think it should. That's what fanfiction is for, for gosh sakes - to allow writers and readers to explore other alternatives. If a person doesn't like the storyline, he or she simply shouldn't read it.

In a sense, you should be flattered, FC. You wouldn't be garnering that kind of attention if you weren't an accomplished writer.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very good thank you for sharing.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ok, so it an odd story... but I can see how it came about (I think) but I do have a few questions... Who is OKB? What did they write?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love your intervention stories. They always make me laugh - this one more than ever with the cats in the bed. Sounds like my house.

Charlie should really thank you for writing "Call For Help". At least you had a believable timeline in your version - unlike the show's writers. Let's see, Amita arrives at Charlie's office and tells Charlie she is taking him out to dinner - Don leaves - as Charlie and Amita are walking to the car they are attacked - he calls Don as the kidnappers are pulling away and Lo and Behold! Don is all the way back to the FBI office hard at work. In your version Don just makes it to the parking lot. They really need a dose of realism, don't they.

Sorry, I'm suppose to be doing a review - not preaching on my soap box.

Once again, you made me laugh. I loved the reference to Mind Games and how Serialgal really, really scares Don and Charlie. And accusing Charlie of being OKB was hilarious.

It's been raining all day here, kind of gloomy, and you've given me a bright spot. Thank you.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
"Jerk"

"Bitch...wait a minute; wrong show".

I loved that!

I hope you keep the whumping going. I love Charlie but I love the whumping also.

Thank You.
dHALL chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Giggle...giggle... snort.

Send her packing...after all, he asked for it.