Reviews for Home: Finding My Brother
Princess Shania chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
many fanfics of Sirius leaving home have Regulus being a liitle git,this really shows a vulnerable side to again,we all knew from the Deathly Hallows that he was actually a good guy. Poor Reg,though.
Princess Shania chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Wait a minute... SIRIUS! If some random person chucks you food,don't EAT it! It could have been out of date or even worse-have MAYONNAISE on it!
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I've read this before! I also liked it.
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Awww! This story is too cute! I think i might die from over awesomeness! The twins thing was an excellent idea- it would be so cool if they fooled Moony with it! ...oh, guess I forgot Wormtail, the little traitor...'oops' Anywho, please update! I know most people say this, but I really want to read another chapter!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Pretty amazing.
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I've read it all...I just came back here to review :D

Aw I really like this..It's so good :) The only thing I would say is more description of surroundings and such...but that's just me liking description :)

Other than that it's awesome...definatly has potential :D

-Hermycaz xx
RemmyBlack chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
This is good, sorry no ideas.
sofi chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I like it but just a word of advice, instead of saying:"my mum is REALLY sick, but she is just now getting over it" put the REALLY in italics. It's a lot less distracting. Please continue.
RemmyBlack chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
this is really good D
lunapia chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Yay, james point of view, it was kind of fast,the way you introduce the new character john. but it as really nice sorry to sleepy to think of ideas, but if one come to mind I tel you thx for the update
lunapia chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
it was great, yes it had a a few mistakes but tu story plot is really sweet and nice, so who cares. hope you update soon
ambush99 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I really like this. Sirius, from an abusing home, has a 'romantic' view of a real family and finds it in the Potters. It is very real that he would see this part of his life with such simplicity. Towards the end of the 2nd chapter I thought it could do with a bit more description. Add some if you can, because it's a great story and worth building on. Thanks for writing.
lunapia chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It is a great story please continue.