Reviews for Forging A Bond
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, that was really good! Awesome!
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*applauds and then cuddles David*

I love him!

This was a really cute story.

I liked it a lot.
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very nice.

Very very nice.

I always liked David.

And this was just to cute!

I loved it!

- Seraphina
Hot n' Exotic chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, gosh, this was a simply wonderful little package filled with KYOOTNESS! Nicky, and Galen and David all in one story? Sweet! :D

This is the first time I'm reading something about Nicky since I haven't yet read the MIT chaps, but let me tell you: he could give Madison a run for her money in the cuteness department. :D I just found the way he was behaving at the cafe so adorable! ANd the way he's got all the women wrapped around his little finger. He's so gonna be a ladies' man when he grows up. ;)

And, haha, David finds love! I found his goofy sort of nerdy take on...uhh...courtship, (almost) as cute as Nicky! (Cuz nothing can beat Nicky.) Hope to see more of him and Fiona in the future...

Keep writing! :D

-Ami
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh MY God hun this was marvelous I swear. I love Dave - ain't he just the awesomest and the whole bonding with Nicky aw – although Nicky was in no way making it easy but he got the chickas wrapped around his fingers alright.

I always thought that Dave would meet a sweet intelligent girl and they would hit it off. And yeah I always thought she would be a soft kind of beauty – you know more pretty than beautiful and all. And Fiona yeah she really seems to fit that description. I loved the whole ice cream thing – it just made me go aw.

Hehe Nicky though such a cutie – was he giving his best Uncle a hard time – oh yeah he was. But gosh he already has women wrapped around his little fingers and at 7 months they are still quite little. But hey he helped his shy Uncle pick up a chick. I love how you went through Dave’s emotions you know – and the blushing everything seemed so well him.

By the way lol the starting bit was hilarious – Brad and Suze fighting – I love those scenes infact I totally want to write one (I’m planning too). But my fav part was when Dave volunteers to do it and then Suze says something along the lines of him having a busy life and then Brad says that well he has a life too and then hahaha (I’m laughing as I’m writing this – she goes “come on Brad you and I both know that you don’t have a life.” That’s belly churning funny and so Suze.

And another part that got me laughing was Brad’s reasons for not wanting to take care of Nicky but he’s small. Lol the guy wants to be macho and all – he actually not too bad though – he’s a dickhead but hey you know he’s alright if you get over that.

Oh and the whole ankle thing – love that you got that in totally link with MIT. Nicky hurt his poor Uncle Dave. Yeah I would love to know what Suze and Jesse were during their ‘alone time’ was it a little loving? Oh the lucky girl damn her. But hey atleast Dave got a chicka and I totally love the last part – Suze going to Dave to wipe the lipstick on his face – I’m sure every guy would want Nicky now as a pick up tool but somehow that combo seems to work – is it the whole caring thing – you know aww they are so sweet with the kid they would be with me too or is it the cuteness of the kid? Whatever. Don’t worry if you don’t understand it I’m confused too.

This was a great addition to MIT. You really have to be congratulated on coming up with the marvel that is MIT – it’s outside the box but so damn good. And gosh I think you reflect Dave’s shyness and everything of him spot on – making him more than well a nerd. Anyways totally going on my fav list. Loved it. Anyways toodles for now – a few assignments are waiting on my desk – I know kill me now (okay I don’t mean that literally you know I love life too much). Anyways chat to you soon.
Britttt chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This chapter was so incredibly cute! I love David and having a chapter about him was brilliant. Nicky's adorable as ever and the antics in this chapter made me laugh out loud :) I loved how David met Fiona and their meeting was so sweet. This was a great addition to Moments In Time, and I loved it!