Reviews for Finding Peace
Karen19 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Looking forward to more of this story, if there is more.
enterprise29 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
please compleate
rebelmagnus chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Are you going to continue this? Great story!
SGAussie chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
I really love this story (and series) and i cant wait for the next update. keep up the truly excellent work!

KHM 03 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Good chapter. A fascination that turns in an obession (a good one) does happen in the real world. I like how you write about real things in a fiction world. I enjoy reading your stories and I look forward to the conclusion of this story.
J.Stone chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I hope the last chapter has a beautiful speech to Sam/Jack.
dp chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Very nice chapter.
ScruffyLovin chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Interesting! I like how you made Johnny able to heal himself with the device, and worked it so the "Goa'uld" hand device was really something the Ancients had created. :)
horsesrock8 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Wow! OMG!

Can't wait for the next chappie!

Update son!
sagmummy chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Oh, can't you make it just a little bit longer? One more chapter hardly scratches the surface! Maybe you have some more stories waiting?
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Never thought of the hand device, and it was cool that John could make it work as a child. Great update!
sg1star chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
sorry ment to review the first chapter but this came through before had chance. Always am amazed with your way of handling such a sensitive situation, but you do it so well and the story just seems to roll on. really looking forward to the next chapter and form johnnys' point of view.
KHM 03 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I am enjoying the story. Look forward to reading John's POV. Keep the chapters coming :-)
judyhi chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I love all your stories, but I generally have to make sure I have some tissues available, not that I'm complaining. Keep the stories coming. If you ever need a beta reader, drop me line. I've just started doing beta work for the author of Falling for You and have been enjoying it.
dp chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Such a sad chapter. Children can be so cruel sometimes. Nice job.