Reviews for Following His Footsteps
C.E chapter 19 . 4/12
Can't wait for more chapters!
ReadsToMuchALot chapter 19 . 4/7
Why the cliffhanger?! Love the story! Can't wait to read more.
general zargon chapter 19 . 4/6
Wait, so Rikard's the vampire? O.o Poor Dualarc, this just isn't his hunt. Not only does he get injured, again, he also gets knocked out, AGAIN. LOL! XD I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm glad that you decided to continue this story! I really look forward to the next chapter of this arc, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing. :)
Daniella chapter 18 . 1/16
Great chapter! I was so happy to see the update! After a few filler chapters, this one is a nice change. A new case, new characters, Dualarc showing people that dhampirs have feelings too- and can seem, well, human. I love how underestimated he is, due to his age and general normal- non-intimidating, go-lucky attitude. I can't wait for people's reactions to seeing him protect them or fighting. He is stronger than he seems. I am intrigued to read more about his powers developing. I also look forward to him getting better equipment. I haven't been able to get a hold of the Vampire D books, so I don't know much about the series. I look forward to seeing this case play out!
C.E chapter 18 . 1/16
Welcome back! I'm glad you're still updating this awesome story. Good luck in school, hope you do great this semester!
general zargon chapter 18 . 1/15
Yay, you're not dead! :D I was honestly starting to wonder if you had abandoned this story. I'm glad you haven't! I had to take a moment to remember what was going on in this story, but once I did I really enjoyed this chapter (I'm betting Bianca has something to do with the killing!). Why would a vampire bite someone who was already dead? Or maybe the vampire didn't and someone is just trying to make it look like they did? Hmmm...I'm curious now! I look forward to the next chapter, and I wish you the best of luck writing it!
YurieOfTheLair chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I abolutely LOVE this fanfiction .
I love the Vampire Hunter D books, and for once I've actually found a fanfic. that follows the general idea of storyline and that has a believable D.
I'm looking forward to reading the NeXT chapter :3
Cain Elphinstone chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Everytime you update it just makes my day! Wonderful chapter, you're killing me with the cliff hanger xD!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
I really like this story!
general zargon chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Oh, an update! I'm happy you decided to continue this story, even if the fact that you ended the chapter on a cliff-hanger makes me want to smack you with a virtual pancake...I really hope that it doesn't take you as long to post the next part of this arc! I'm really enjoying this story, so please keep up the great work and update soon! It's really funny reading things from Dualarc's point of view (and I'm hoping we'll get to see one from D's soon)! :D
A chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Just want to say thank you for updating this story, it is my favourite In the fandom and I hope you keep writing it :)
general zargon chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
*Raises hand and looks shifty*...I'm glad you updated! :D Poor Dualarc, he's had it rough, hasn't he? I'd kinda like to see another chapter from D's point of view, if only so that we readers to figure out how D's opinion on his tag-along are changing. I enjoyed this chapter, since it provides an explanation for how Dualarc can be so well-adjusted despite the tragedy (which we have yet to find out about) that he went through. Please keep up the great work and update sooner than you did last time! .
ReadsToMuchALot chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
awwwww I wish it was longer. I really like this story.
CE chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Welcome back!

Lovely chapter, very sad. Left me wanting to give the poor kid a hug.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I hope this gets an update one day because it is very VERY entertaining.