Reviews for Following His Footsteps
YokamiYoake chapter 20 . 7/12
...This story is abandoned, isen't it... Why are all the actualy good storied always abandoned? And this is the only realy good Vampire Hunter D story I have found too. Please, if you'r still active on this website, I beg you to continue this story, Please! By all that is holy (and a few unholy, cause their sexyer) I beg you on my knees!

Love
YokamiYoake
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Dual and D actually having a conversation! Jeez, either D is warming up to him, or shits about to go down!
general zargon chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN! *To quote Belt from The Croods* Thanks for updating this, I enjoyed the chapter. Poor Dualarc, he might be getting a bit over his head...I look forward to the next chapter, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
ReadsToMuchALot chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
OMG! I am so happy! Your story is so freaking awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
C.E chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
Can't wait for more chapters!
ReadsToMuchALot chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
Why the cliffhanger?! Love the story! Can't wait to read more.
general zargon chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
Wait, so Rikard's the vampire? O.o Poor Dualarc, this just isn't his hunt. Not only does he get injured, again, he also gets knocked out, AGAIN. LOL! XD I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm glad that you decided to continue this story! I really look forward to the next chapter of this arc, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing. :)
Daniella chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Great chapter! I was so happy to see the update! After a few filler chapters, this one is a nice change. A new case, new characters, Dualarc showing people that dhampirs have feelings too- and can seem, well, human. I love how underestimated he is, due to his age and general normal- non-intimidating, go-lucky attitude. I can't wait for people's reactions to seeing him protect them or fighting. He is stronger than he seems. I am intrigued to read more about his powers developing. I also look forward to him getting better equipment. I haven't been able to get a hold of the Vampire D books, so I don't know much about the series. I look forward to seeing this case play out!
C.E chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Welcome back! I'm glad you're still updating this awesome story. Good luck in school, hope you do great this semester!
general zargon chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
Yay, you're not dead! :D I was honestly starting to wonder if you had abandoned this story. I'm glad you haven't! I had to take a moment to remember what was going on in this story, but once I did I really enjoyed this chapter (I'm betting Bianca has something to do with the killing!). Why would a vampire bite someone who was already dead? Or maybe the vampire didn't and someone is just trying to make it look like they did? Hmmm...I'm curious now! I look forward to the next chapter, and I wish you the best of luck writing it!
YurieOfTheLair chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I abolutely LOVE this fanfiction .
I love the Vampire Hunter D books, and for once I've actually found a fanfic. that follows the general idea of storyline and that has a believable D.
I'm looking forward to reading the NeXT chapter :3
Cain Elphinstone chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Everytime you update it just makes my day! Wonderful chapter, you're killing me with the cliff hanger xD!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
I really like this story!
general zargon chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Oh, an update! I'm happy you decided to continue this story, even if the fact that you ended the chapter on a cliff-hanger makes me want to smack you with a virtual pancake...I really hope that it doesn't take you as long to post the next part of this arc! I'm really enjoying this story, so please keep up the great work and update soon! It's really funny reading things from Dualarc's point of view (and I'm hoping we'll get to see one from D's soon)! :D
A chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Just want to say thank you for updating this story, it is my favourite In the fandom and I hope you keep writing it :)