Reviews for For Better Or For Worse
farhan99 chapter 23 . 4/26
This story and the one before it are really good! You made a character out of your imagination (Ella) and managed to make her a very good representation of beastboy and raven's daughter not to mention that she was a very likeable character (you know, when she wasn't evil) but it did get confusing after a while. I'm still confused as to how Ella became evil in the first place, how did she become brainwashed? Is clear that it had something to do with the time travel but there needed to be a bit more reason than that. Backtracking was a part of the story that I didn't particularly like mostly because once you did figure out of 'her', and 'he' and 'she' was it just got very confusing but some people may have liked the mystery I suppose. Overall the story was very good, well done I hope you write more stories like this in the future
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Awesine story,
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
You are a truly exceptional writer. Have you ever considered writing professionally? Yes, your that good.
G00dnight chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
AMAZING! great job, okay I know it's been a couple of years, but in one of the first chapters, you never revealed what Raven said in her sleep, yes I know its over, and thats not important but?
prttykitty7728 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
So far such an awesome story! And I love the song "Hero" by Skillet! You should listen to more of there songs they are an awesome band :D

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
AzurexJen S chapter 23 . 4/28/2010
Hmm... I think I've given all compliments I could possibly give to this story that can fit in a review, so let's do a rerun: it was brilliantly written(as well as your other fics), I can't wait for more(stories!), I LOVED it and "Aww~ It's over..." T.T

But seriously, it was a great ride, thank you for your efforts. )
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 23 . 4/16/2010
This was really awesome! I don't know how many times I reread this chapter in one day :) You did a wonderful job :D
LoveBassClarinet chapter 23 . 4/15/2010
I'm a little sorry to see Ella go. She's one of my favorite Raven/Beast Boy children out there. Nice twist at the end though!
Saffire55 chapter 23 . 4/15/2010
AWESOME! I loved this story!
AzurexJen S chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
Aww~ It's over... oh well, it was awesome! The future Titans showing up and both Ravens' scolding was hilarious, great dialogue, Raven and Beast Boy acting so cute is just a sweet cherry on top. I loved that you updated your stories in one day, great chapter.
Saffire55 chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
All I got to say is...MAKE THE EPILOGUE SOON PLEASE!
AzurexJen S chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
...MORE! That was... enlightening. Seriously though, thanks for the replay cause I was tad bit lost. I mean got what happened it was just confusing... nvm. Please~ update soon, I loved it! X3
AzurexJen S chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
lol You seem to enjoy making Raven cover their mouths. And the whole mystery identities thing has me on a loop, in other words I'm pretty much confused. Hopefully it'll all smooth over again later on...
LoveBassClarinet chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
I liked your writing, as always. Hope you write another chapter soon!
Saffire55 chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
Hurry up please with the next chapter!