Reviews for Truth or Dare
Dead account no longer here chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
What the hell?! This is some screwy shit! I'm like daaaammmmmmn! Throughout reading all of this! Please update! I wanna know if Gaara dies. Weird right? I think Gaara will die but not sure. He could but...there's always a survoir for one of these things. Like final destination. Sure they die later on but they survoired.
Melissa Hyuga chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Wow this has got to be the most terrifying game of truth or dare i have ever experienced...But it was very well written plz write the final chapter soon...i'm "dying" to know what happens.
0-0 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Wow this story is amazingly fucked up. But I'm sooo addicted.

And I have a feeling that each of them are going to move on into a new world...namely, the actual Naruto universe.
Hinatahyuga387 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
* sits in a cornet rocking back and froth with tears falling down onto my knees* this story us F. Up...
diigiipriinc3ss chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wth juss happened
Aki666 chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Thanx for the deication. -

Still love the story! Until next time!
Aki666 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Ok you should know that I started to read this 12:30am Alaskan time. It's 9:47am Alaskan time when I finished.

We the some cheated. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "You are an idiot!" or "They told you so!" and "WHY!" So yeah!

I hope to see an ending because I need to see and ending. -eye twitching uncontrolable-

But deal with life first and then update! Becuase life is more important!

More please when you can! XD
lunarwolf01 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
update soon please
chaos queen0703 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
AHHHHHH make it a HAPPY ENDING ... HAPPY ENDING... HAPPPY ENDING...

ITS SO SAD and SCARY!
vamplight22 chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
OMG! This is fucking awesome!

You really have a great evil side!

anyway cant wait for the last chapter!

I'm so excited! XD!
Ma'ats-Libra23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I hate you so much for making gaara gay. And making him gay with Neji! How dare you! But im not so mad since you made SasuIno lezbos. Ha! And you made my fav couple SasuHina. So the good stuff cancled out the bad stuff.
Eye of the Typhoon chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Rename this Ten little indians
GangstaG169 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
holy shmuck. YOU KILLED A SEME? i didnt think you could. that was mildly depressing, but watevs. i liked it!
uchiha-senna chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
i abso-fucking-lutly love it! 100,0,0,0,0,0,0 out of 10 stars. i cant wait for the next chapter!
Blackpantherwolf chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
omg, they're deaths were pretty damn convincing!

your welcome for the help with Shikamaru I honestly didn't see it going like this at all!

'All he wanted to do was sleep, that also goes with the fact that he's a lazy-ass too.

Damn and SHukaku woke Gaara up hella cool!