Reviews for Of Wits, Wills and Wabbits
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Aww, thanks for the thanks!

I still think it was so clever of you to pit the 'vegetarian' vampire against Bugs. That was so hilarious how he was worried that his kind hearted family would turn to feeding on insects if he didn't put a stop to the looney. And oh, how I loved the growing speech impediment! It was just so great to see snooty Edward losing it that way.

Good ol' Bugs going for the bigger cause - trying to save the lives of ALL animals from the Cullens. I liked how you kept referring to Edward as "the Cullen" as if Cullen was its own species. I guess it kind of is. The ear popping out of the costume and the ensuing "You" was so classic Looney Tunes.

My favorite, favorite part, though, was the Odeur De Swan! Way too funny and right on the mark for the thing that would distract Edward from his task. And Bugs in the dress whacking him hard and then giggling as if it was just a little flirting was definite LOL material.

Great surprise ending! I would never have expected HIM to make an appearance, but now that he has...yes, I can see him writing this kind of thing into the plot.

Good work, Metro K...or should I say Alucard? O_o

-LiLa
Haissan chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Looks like Alucard really managed to get his revenge...lol I did not see that one 't even in your description or nothing good work keeping it hidden. So when does Alucard manage to capture Bin Laden?
Seifus chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
When I read the part where it was Alucard writing the story,I suddenly remembered the cartoon where the anonymous animator was constantly screwing with Daffy, only for it to turn out that it was Bugs being the animator.

Stephanie should be glad it's Alucard giving her the 'research', instead of, oh say, the Valentine Brothers, especially Jan *shudders at thought.*

This felt like it was a Looney Tunes cartoon, for it had all the wackiness and and randomness those cartoons have.

Looking forward to more stories like this, and you have a nice day.
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
That was dreadfully amusing... XD On both chapters.

You seemed to get a lot of gags that Bugs Bunny does rather well. I can just see it as some cartoon episode... XD A funny and surprising ending too! Heh heh...

I really wouldn't know what to say about Edward's characterization; I haven't read the books. XP I'm all anti-Twilight, the Church of Hellsing does not wish to partake in such things. XD

I think the K rating is fine.
Dr. Pluto of 1812 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
AbraKA-AWSOME MAN! _
Felix Falora chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Oh my god, ALUCARD WROTE THAT? I had no idea he was such a good comedian! XD Way to go bro! *high fives Alucard* ... ... ... *quickly bows in respect* 0.0 Forgive me, your majesty, I just got caught up in the moment.

The pefect ending to the pefect story
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
"The Cullens are coming! The Cullens are coming!"

I can't believe you did it! This is such a great, hilarious idea, and I am pleased to have unwittingly played a role in its formation. I am already tremendously enjoying watching the calm, cool, Edward Cullen getting bested by a bunny - Bugs Bunny, no less.

You captured the Looney Tunes feel right at the beginning with the turtle - "Duh" - and Bugs going to Vegas and pulling that map out of the hole. You are so good at creating vivid visuals with your words.

You did a good job with Edward, too. Here's a few little things to consider changing if you want to please the Twilight fans - first, you wrote that Bugs noticed his long fangs. The Cullens don't have long fangs, just really sharp, normal-looking teeth. Do you think it's possible to change that match to a small blow torch? The Cullen's skin is firm like stone and very little can harm them. A match might burn (they can be killed by chopping them up and burning the pieces in a fire), but a blowtorch might be more convincing.

A couple of dialogue things - the "Ah, hi" didn't sound quite right coming from Edward. He's very formal and usually says the full 'hello' or 'greetings' or something like that. Of course, he is nonplussed here, so maybe he was thrown. But if you keep it in, I'd add a comment indicating that 'the typically well-spoken vampire was at a loss for multi-syllabled words' or something like that. Also, he would never say 'stupid' in reference to Bella. He worships her. He might get snippy with her, but he wouldn't call her names. Does that help?

I absolutely love the title of this - so clever.

-LiLa
Seifus chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Edward is going to have his hands full dealing with Bugs.

If you include Daffy into the mix, I can easily see the ending becoming Daffy and Bugs shouting,"Duck Season." "Rabbit Season." "Duck Season." "Rabbit Season.", while tearing off the hunting season signs until it says either, "Edward Season," or "Vampire Season."

Looking forward to more wackiness.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Be wery, wery quiet, I'm hunting wampires. hahahaahha. You thought my crossover was strange. LOl. That was so funny. Old school cartoon comedy. I feel sorry for Edward now. That wascilly wabbit is one tough bunny. And Edward I think your family is already the laughing stock of vampire kind. Of course all of you vampires in Twilight town are being laugh at by other vampires from other shows. But this was so funny. I felt like I was really watching the Looney Toon cartoon. was that turtle that turtle you see in the races with bugs? What next the Tree Stooges? I laughing while im writing this. Awesome.
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yes! Bugs Bunny can totally defeat Edward! And don't stop there! Bring in all the Loony Toons! It's time to kick some ass!

... Just keep Michael Jorden out of the fray, if you can.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2