Reviews for Arthur's AU
jstkmbr chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aaaah as someone who has been reading fanfiction for years, I did enjoy the critique on the quality of slash fics :)
I like the attention to the back story on Arthur and his situation. Very amusing.
SexxyNinja chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ok. This is just too cute for its own good.
HiImJustRandom chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"But then he wasnt a character in a medieval fantasy television show" I completely lost it at that part there. I was laying on my lounge and fell onto the floor with laughter. My mum gave me the strangest of looks.

But back on topic, i loved this. It was brilliant and i enjoyed every second of it. Incredibly well written and extremely entertaining.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
bice i like
Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
... Ok so I'm gonna admit the ending was REALLY confusing. Other than that good story.
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Lol that was very cute.
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hmm... Well, I HATE Merlin AU's with a passion... but this had me at fanfiction! xD I did love this, really I did, and since I hate AUs... go you! Marvelous job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
hahah i am dying of laughter ehre ahhahaha so much funny in one place i cant take it ahahahha great job!
Merthur chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow! I don't usually read AU's but your summary about Arthur reading gay fics... I just HAD to check it out! I loved the scene where Merlin read the fic and then acted it out for Arthur!

(Also - "It was always the same way, Arthur sitting in a darkened corner of his own bedroom, his breathing shallow and his face flushed and with half an English essay tucked away in a Word document to bring up should his father come into the room and peer over Arthur's shoulder at the screen." - This is exactly what I do when I'm reading slashy fanfics!)
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is great! I love plotting Morgana! And the thought of Arthur reading slash fiction is great!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You call it crack, but it's really pretty fun. _
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOL Lovely semi-crack.

Thanks for writing.
too-much-like-Luna chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
The first line is AMAZING. And all the stuff about fanfiction is so true, I was laughing the whole way through. And then Merlin reading the fic Arthur had left open! *Dies from laughter.*
ExtraordinaryFlux chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Arthur's AU: A clever story from a unique perspective, beautifully told with language that encapsulates the characters in a modern light perfectly. Morgana comes across brilliantly and the story flows nicely. Scribblenote - Arthur/Merlin review author - please visit . for full review.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOVE IT! Goodness... Merlin was trying to seduce Arthur the entire time... LOL! Love 3