Reviews for The Lessons We Learn
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Haha, one of my friends did the same thing to me Angel did to Mimi, and like Angel to Mimi she's much taller than me. She hugged me so fast it took me a few seconds to figure out who was doing the hugging!
anonymous chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
You are too self-deprecating. Compared to a lot of stuff on this site, this is really really good (especially for someone relatively young).
Kaika Hana chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
Aww, that was sweet! I really liked it!

By the way, isn't your site the other way around? bohemialives dot wetpaint, not wetpaint dot bohemialives? well, i signed up for benny, if you don't mind... heehee.

Anyway, I'd love to see that proposal and wedding! Have you done that yet? ;) Heehee. I really liked this story! Rest assured I'll be reading more of your works from now on! Keep writing dear! :D
Kaika Hana chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
OMG LAO SVU with Wilson. :o I love how he was so honorable at the end. :3

Anyway, on to the real story, it wasn't that bad as you think it is, but it wasn't really something that stands out, especially as an ending. Which is why I will go read the epilogue. XD

Sad that Jared had to die. :(

But at the same time there's some relief in me that it wasn't Angel...

Bad me. D:

Heehee.
Kaika Hana chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I loved the raging-mad!Angel! That was very well written. :D And I absolutely couldn't help but grin when I read payasos. Ay esos chicos estan muy estupido. And I LOVED how you used puta! I'm actually Filipino, and, since we were ruled by Spaniards for 333 years, picked up a lot of our culture from them, including a lot of our language, INCLUDING PUTA. XD It made me laugh. XD Really enjoyed this! On to the next chappie
Kaika Hana chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
oh my gosh. My whole body almost froze when I thought Tony was dead! Thank goodness he's well! I really like your story. :D
Kaika Hana chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
Me again, but being anonymous this time coz I can't review the same chappie twice. XD

This time I only have a little to say. The Spanish is really quite amusing me. XD Although I think demasiado is alright, I'm pretty sure the more correct term would be "te amo tambien." :D

Oh and on the later chapter, I saw something like dulce corazon, and I just had to chuckle. XD I know you tried to mean sweetheart, but dulce corazon is a bit too much of the literal terms. XD dulce is sweet as in like cake or sugar, and of course, corazon is heart. :) but it made me smile either way. XD Heehee.

Oh btw, I joined your bohemialives site. :) Hope you saw it. :D
Kaika Hana chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
You know, I've been meaning to review this for a while now, I was just waiting for a chapter where I knew I could really review. And I chose this one coz A. It's the smut, which was actually pretty good for a first, especially for your age. XD (actually i'm only 16 myself so not much diff there hahaha!) and B. Because you discovered Love Heals! Yes, that was Wilson right after Idina. Jesse came in at the end, but he's alternating with Taye, so it gets confusing to tell em apart sometimes. XD but yeah Anthony didn't have a solo there. Aww no love for Marky (Maybe if Tony were real, the two of them would be in the song too. HAHAHAHAHA!) Well anyway, I like the concept of your story very much, but (to make this review fair, I will say some bad points.) you sometimes drag your descriptions too much. Like, repeating yourself. (a little problem both you and I share, truth be told. :D) also, I see a few typos here and there too. Usual errors like that. I like how you're trying to use Spanish, pero usas una online translator, entonces, lo no esta corecto siempre. ;) Well, I'm not exactly pro at Spanish either, but I do take lessons in school. :) If you plan to use Spanish again in another fic, you can actually ask me if you want. :D anyway, now on to read the rest of it! Keep writing! :)
Death by Fallen Star chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
Oh my gawd I loved this whole story it was so amazing! You are such an excelent friggin writer! But now, you have to write more because I've read all of your other Rent stories and I need more! Oh wait, I'm sounding demanding aren't I...? Well sorry, but I really did love this story.

Write some more soon!

P.s. This is so off subject, but I had just appiled for Mimi like three chapters before I finished this, and your site still says you don't have one, so, tell me if I get it or not soon, please? Thanks!
Elena chapter 19 . 8/27/2009
i wanna be maureen on ure RP site, but the link isn't working. it can't find the server. i've tried this on, what, 3 computers? this chapter was ok. there were better.
maddiekinzzz chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
This story. Was SO GOOD! Gah! I'm so sad to see it end.

I knew it had to. But still. As you probably know, the twists and turns were what kept me with you. And I could praise

you for a while. Jeez, this review is becoming a ramble.

M, keep writing! For my sanity! I have to say, I'm sort of addicted to Rent fanfiction. It's like chocolate - I need to have it. xD Yours is some of the most awesome I've read.

Much love and a thousand sweet kisses,

Madds
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
AH! I LOVED IT SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! But now it's over...*sobs* I love you, and your stories! And I would love you even more if you wrote a sequal! *hinthint* But this was so amazing and I loved it! And Angel and Collins getting married! AHH! Thank you for writing this story! *huggles*
CrystalPrison chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
Ok...so this is like...my first review...cause I have a bad habit of not reviewing till like...the last chappie...So aside from informing you that this was amazing and I love it...I would also like to...demand(ask for) a sequel...please?
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
I don't think it was sucky! Although, I'm horribly depressed that the next chapter's going to be the last...I love this story so much! I don't want it to end!
Jen2261 chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
So I just went through and read this whole story and it is now 3am so forgive me if this review is a little...not normal?

Okay so I wont go into details since that seem impossible after reading as much as I did in a matter of hours. All in all I think this story is absolutely amazing. I have a short attention span and it captured me for hours. That is a big achievement. Angel and Collins are amazing together. Like you I'm a drama freak so I'm loving the sick drama the bohos must face and the end of Chapter 18 (TOTAL CLIFFY!) has me wide-eyed! Now I'm forced to sit here and wait until you come write more...*dazed and waiting*