Reviews for She Wonders
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OMG This is so sad ! I have tears in my eyes right now.
Where's the sequel that has a happy end ?
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this was really good. I like how Cam worries for them. great job!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is brilliant. I wish they'd done something 1/4 this powerful with that storyline (amnesia or no, but with him almost dying...again, her sitting vigil, writing that alternate reality where they *could* be together)...I wish. Gorgeous work, and Cam's POV is the PERFECT choice. Brilliant.
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Really sad! I loved it.
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Finally! A good Cam story, even if it's a one-shot!

Good job! I really liked how you explained the processes of her mind. AND, even better, you made her a good character, not the bad guy!

This was great!
Booth-Fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Just wanted to leave a review to let you know what a nice surprise it was to find a story from Cam's perspective! I know a lot of people weren't/aren't big fans of Cam as a character, but I've always really liked her and think that her perspective, especially now, is very interesting because she has known Booth for that much longer. Also for some reason I feel that she is better placed than the others to observe everyone's reactions and coping mechanisms, not just her own. I love the friendship/sometimes more between Booth and Cam, although I am of course a huge B/B shipper, and this was a joy to read - well written, funny, sad, and a wonderful depiction of the aftermath of Booth's amnesia. Thank you!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
nice story so far!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is good, different perspective adds a nice touch and it's well written.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hi.

Aww...that's so sad. I liked the way you wrote the story though

- in a manner that's not often used.

Great (sad) story!

-QM
OhMandy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great musings!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
oh, this tears me up. how he is not interested in what Dr. Brennan has to say- poor Bones! I like that this is from Cams perspective- good person to choose to tell the story. Please continue- want to see how it develops!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009