Reviews for Ikari Lee: The Green Beast
Guest chapter 50 . 9/12/2016
I"m sorry I don't have an account, but I just wanted to let you know that I read this story today and couldn't put it down. It was really interesting and unique, you don't see anyone else doing similar stories. Also it was complete I love how the story progress! Thank you for writing the story even if it's 5 years late.
elliottbogosian chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
To the hell with you! in German is actually zur Hölle mit dir !
You typed go to hell but translate seas they are both go to hell
marsolino chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Just where is Konoha, or the Elemental Nations for that matter? Are they hidden behind a barrier? Unlikely that no one ever noticed a continent missing from digital readings. Are the Elemental Nations the result of Second Impact? It could be, but Second Impact happened twenty years-or so- ago and te Elemental Nations were around for centuries. Did he come from another universe via some Angel magic-thing? How did he go back? If he was back only for a week how did Gendo know he was his son, where he was and to send him a letter? This chapter starts well but leaves many many holes in the story... I hope some questions will be answered in future chapters...
SonOfNenji chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
And they all lived HAPPILY EVAR AAAFTERRR!11one

Except for Gendo. And Keel. And Kaji. And Sasuke. And the outer realm demons. And SEELE. And Misato's penguin because it was mostly retconned. And Ritsuko because Yui hates her.

In other news, Sasuke is ALSO a retard! Whoohoo!

Fav'd.

SonOfNenji chapter 49 . 2/23/2016
Devil May Cry?

Shukaku so cute!

SonOfNenji chapter 48 . 2/23/2016
You know what would have been great? Kaworu 'Angel of Free Will' Nagisa vs Madara 'Eye of the Moon' Uchiha and Akatsuki.

Epic much? Right up his alley, too.

That could have been an opportunity for character development in Kaworu's favor.

SonOfNenji chapter 47 . 2/23/2016
Hilarious.

SonOfNenji chapter 46 . 2/23/2016
Surprisingly awesome.

Keel is a retard.

SonOfNenji chapter 45 . 2/22/2016
You just couldn't resist, couldn't you?

High-five!

Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2016
Not bad.

Tastes like chicken.

Guest chapter 43 . 2/22/2016
Meh, it was bound to happen eventually.

You do NOT leave enemies at your back. *shrug*

SonOfNenji chapter 27 . 2/21/2016
Good job author.

Your shitty ANs and retarded OOCs have provoked me.

Here, have a review.

Enjoy.

Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
Sappy and silly.

Well played.

Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
Should have just stabbed them.

Showoff.

Sincerely,
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
That entire last scene could be considered one long-ass ginger joke.

Good job.