Reviews for Ikari Lee: The Green Beast
BlackRoseFire chapter 50 . 6/14/2021
I have really enjoyed reading this story.
tamrunnman chapter 39 . 5/9/2021
Definitely the best EVAxNaruto fanfic I've read.

(It's a bit late for it but) The answer to the question whether Touji or Hikari should pilot the infected EVA (ch39) is obvious; Kaworu!
WordSmyth chapter 29 . 9/18/2020
Dude, titanium isn’t that impressive. It’s mostly used as paint and sunscreen. And otherwise it’s just alloyed with aluminum to make aircraft materials slightly lighter than others of equal strength, as corrosion resistant pipes and pipe coatings, and as a bone replacement due to its ability to connect with bone, it’s aforementioned corrosion resistance, and the fact that the body doesn’t freak out when it’s inside and try to reject it.

Compared to Steel it’s best quality is that it’s lighter than it is weaker. And it’s also a bitch and a half to work with since it’s real gummy and reacts badly to most modern protective coatings on metalworking tools. And you have to use distilled water in any cooling media when machining it.

The only reason it’s gained such a cult status for its “strength” was its use in the SR-71 Blackbird. And even then if it was built today it would have been made with the higher quality aluminum we have available today. It wasn’t even used for its strength, just its heat resistance and weight. It’s a bitch to work with from start to finish.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
I love how this feels like a wholesome version of the video “Michael Bay’s Evangelion”
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2020
At first I was okay with lee x Rei but now I see a clear power dynamic that makes it abusive
OmegaUltima chapter 50 . 8/13/2019
And we never find out how this all affected the Naruto timeline...oh well...
Lazerwolf2000 chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
Hahahahaha oh fuck I forgot about asuka hahahahaha
Lazerwolf2000 chapter 4 . 4/5/2019
Fuck Lee’s is too god damn awesome!
colinot chapter 50 . 3/12/2019
Yoooosh! Une fic pleine de jeunesse que j'ai beaucoup apprécié. Même si Sakura était vraiment agaçante. Je l'a mets à la foix dans mes favori, et dans mes raccourcis internet.

Yoooosh! A fick full of youth that I enjoyed. Even though Sakura was really annoying. I put it in my favorites, and in my internet shortcuts.
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Eeeeh. Ok. Mildly interesting.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/12/2016
I"m sorry I don't have an account, but I just wanted to let you know that I read this story today and couldn't put it down. It was really interesting and unique, you don't see anyone else doing similar stories. Also it was complete I love how the story progress! Thank you for writing the story even if it's 5 years late.
Bulbousrocket8 chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
To the hell with you! in German is actually zur Hölle mit dir !
You typed go to hell but translate seas they are both go to hell
marsolino chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Just where is Konoha, or the Elemental Nations for that matter? Are they hidden behind a barrier? Unlikely that no one ever noticed a continent missing from digital readings. Are the Elemental Nations the result of Second Impact? It could be, but Second Impact happened twenty years-or so- ago and te Elemental Nations were around for centuries. Did he come from another universe via some Angel magic-thing? How did he go back? If he was back only for a week how did Gendo know he was his son, where he was and to send him a letter? This chapter starts well but leaves many many holes in the story... I hope some questions will be answered in future chapters...
SonOfNenji chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
And they all lived HAPPILY EVAR AAAFTERRR!11one

Except for Gendo. And Keel. And Kaji. And Sasuke. And the outer realm demons. And SEELE. And Misato's penguin because it was mostly retconned. And Ritsuko because Yui hates her.

In other news, Sasuke is ALSO a retard! Whoohoo!

Fav'd.