Reviews for Ikari Lee: The Green Beast
GGFBank chapter 3 . 7/2
Okay, Rei and Ritsuko inner monologue got me. This thin- no, work of God of comedy is so good!
Helspawn007 chapter 1 . 6/29
LEE THIS IS A GIANT ROBOT, DO YOU WANT TO A GIANT ROBOT?

HELL YEAH

Angels begin committing suicide one by one to stop what is about to come.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 5/12
Frowning lee means you're fucking dead.
the savior vs lee kind of reminded me of simon vs anti-spiral so while reading that part i was listening to sorairo days
Telron chapter 50 . 4/28
great story and good end as well
Billy Ruffian chapter 2 . 2/20
Is the 'Classified' bit a Haruhi reference?
NexusRider161 chapter 37 . 2/9
HOLY SH_. DAT OMAKE. TABRIS IS A DISCIPLE OF LEE. SO MUCH WIN.
Indecisive Bob chapter 50 . 10/10/2014
Excellent story! Though, I did find it a bit strange how most of the story was pretty happy, then there's this entire section near the end where everything is suddenly going terribly. It was kind of jarring, but I guess that kind of added to the story... But wow, I was not expecting you to have all of the Rei clones active at the same time. That would just be plain weird if that happened in real life! Thank you for writing this story!
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
make a fic dealing with: Wahammer 40k, its time for other series to see that there world really ain't so bad. especially when Compared to the galaxy of Warhammer 40k. also Bring in Titan class units.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
YOSH! THE FLAME OF YOUTH BURNS BRIGHTLY IN YOU AUTHOR-SAN!
Neo-Devil chapter 37 . 5/23/2014
still lmao.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Laughing my ass off right now.
neogoki chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Suiken Lee on Gendo's ass
that alone is enough to make this Story awesome XD
Phranciscusmagnus chapter 50 . 4/19/2014
I must say it was one of the greatest crossovers never written in Fanfiction. The word AWESOME isn't enough to describe it.

Thanks a lot for having written such a fic; I must confess I barely could unpaste mi eyes from this.

P.S.: I want to translate it into Spanish. I have previous experience for I translated Afalstein's "Connecting the Dots. Can you give the authorization for the translation?
Crais chapter 50 . 4/12/2014