Reviews for Happy Endings Aren't Always the End
RosePetal7 chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
It's been 3 years but how bout an update? I hate when stories that are good stop :)
Dome Of Silence chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Not to worry!

Ill be waiting for the next chapter :)
gsrfan34 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Thanks for letting us know. Take your time and continue when you can.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Just read your story. great . Enjoying it
Moochiecat chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
All right! Nicky and Greggo time! Are you going to have Sara show them some of the cool Boston sights? How about Lexington and Concord? Or the American Textile History Museum in Lowell? I really enjoyed visiting all of them. Loved how G. can't figure out baby equipment, LOL!
gsrlover1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Gil, being Gil, don't you think he would have thoroughly researched everything a baby should have -or need? It would be in his character to do that. Overlooking that, I really do like the story, and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Trekkie101 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I just wanted to stop and support your decision regarding Boston. Not that you need my support, but I feel like Boston is where I would put them (even though I want all of my stories to be in NYC). I coan completely see Grissom wanting to see Sara during the winter, all bundled in fake fur with red cheeks and hot cocoa. Plus, we all know that Grissom loves baseball, so why not put them somewhere he can introduce Sara to it. There are no cities like Boston and NYC for baseball rivalry and passion! Kudos! Great story so far! :)
gsrfan34 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Moochiecat chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
Very nice chapter. Loved the ending with the sonogram falling out of her pocket. Of course Greg would look in at!
edge15684 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
wow they are there already...
gsrfan34 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
gsrfan34 chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Dome Of Silence chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
even bigger smiles from me! :)

I am so loving this story and the way that you have got Sara and Grissom interacting with each other... :)
edge15684 chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
wow a jungle team. nice touch
leah-audreysgramma chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
i just found and read all 10 chapters. i love the story line. wait until nicky and greg get there and see her belly! can't wait for the next update.

cindy