Reviews for Project Drive Megatron Insane
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
This... yes. Just... yes. *giggling* and the line about why they didn't come rescue him sooner was the icing on the cake! bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
The whole time i was reading this i was laughing.
canikostar99 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
-giggles- Creative solution for boredom. Why do I feel Soundwave just looked at the rescue party and let them through just to get rid of Jazz? He sounds like he was having a bad day.
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Haha jazz your the best XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Omg Jazz you wonderful boy I love as much as bumblebee (witch is a lot by the way :))
AngelAbbie108 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
CONTINUE ! this is so funny
AngelAbbie108 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I burst into laughter this is just such a Jazz thing to do
scelecat chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Aw! I was hoping you would do some of the classics, like "It's a small world after all". Maybe the twins will subject the autobots to that, as Jazz has raised the prank bar.
Triscribe chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
This. Is. PRICELESS!
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a Con's reaction to a practical joke as Megatron's sufferings in this. Almost makes me feel sorry for the guy... ;)
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh now I have that stupid song stuck in my head I HOPE YOU"RE HAPPY! jk jk, I'm not mad (maybe a little, it's a really annoying song) This is way too funny, especially the looped Beer Bottle song. Omg that would drive anyone insane, I'm glad it's Megatron and not me. Thanks for sharing your writing, it's really funny, I liked it a lot!
SkyGarmadon4402 chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
I sat there laughing until I was on the floor at Megatron saying this to Soundwave:
"My berth is... "flolloping."
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Geeze, am I really so old that I can name the shows all those villains come from? Let's see... Skeleton is He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and from She-Ra the Princess of Power, King Zarkon is Voltron, Cobra Commander is G.I. Joe, Megatron/Galvatron is all the Transformers series, and Mumm-Ra is Thundercats. There's only one villain I think you're missing... Talpa, the villain from Ronin Warriors. But being able to name all these old time villains makes me feel old...
Stardustjinn chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is why I love Jazz. Even if Mirage had not planted that device he would have found a way to torment his captors. XD
Mrs.Knockout chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Number 95! ;)
Awesome story that really lightened up my mood.
At some point Soundwave probaby just though 'slaggit all' and turned the computer off and back on again xD
Probably even kicked it while no one except frenzy was in the room. Poor Frenzy
Have a lovely day
xVentressx chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
The second chapter was epic.I mean:Horny doors?! Who thinks of that?!XD
Plus,the 42 reference was really epic too!:D