Reviews for A SUDDEN DEVIATION
victoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
dont be embarresed dean:)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Too cute! I love Sam telling Dean it's ok to get cake on his birthday. I also love the mental image of them eating cake leftovers for breakfast. Good job!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aww...sweet, but sad at the same time. The fact that the Winchester seldom celebrate a birthday, the thought of having a cake during their birthday was embarassing enough. I wanna kiss you Dean! Just to make you feel better. Good thing Sam's there and knows everything.
sholot chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aw, how sweet. dean definitely deserves a cake. score for supportive-coaxing!sammy!

great job, thanks for sharing!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Sam's right Dean does deserve a cake for his birthday. I'm glad he talked his brother into getting it. Leftover cake is a great snack.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*sque* That drabbel just made my heart melt!Seriously...*another squee*. Just..so cute. Dunno what to say... now I can't go downtown to buy a cake 'cause I would have to think of this little piece of writing and would squee-ing all the time buying a damn cake *lol*.

*squee*

Kritty
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I liked that you used 'sheet' in sheetcake. NICE! And I kind of think that although Dean prefers pie, he's okay with a slice of cake, too!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw, Sam. Don't ask. You should've just buy him one.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
CAKE WE...

:D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, that was great and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I agree with Sammy on all accounts, Dean deserves a cake (or a pie - whatever he prefers) for his birthday... and they can surely eat the leftovers whenever they find a little space for them in their respective bellies. :-D

Creative use of the prompt. *thumbs up*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww, I love that! Dean's practically embarassed that it's his birthday! Happy B-Day Dean! Get a cake! It's great in the morning! lol Good job!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A curl of longing settled in his chest - That might be the most beautiful line I have read in a long long time.

Bitter-sweet.

Loved it! x
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love those little moments when you realize you are all grown up...and NEVER have to listen to good advice about healthy eating ever again:-) Sugar in your coffee for this one:-)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, Dean, always thinking of the cost and the excess, never treating himself...Sam encouraging him. Nice to see the caring and sharing brothers.
Rosssse chapter 1 . 5/18/2009