Reviews for Sleep, Sam
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Dean is forever the caring big brother and Sam should know by now to listen to him! Nice drabble.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really liked that. It was different. Thought provoking. Nice.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh I do like to see Dean taking charge! What I wouldn't give to swop places...heeheehee.

Strangely this has left me with a very happy smile upon my face. lol

Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very many hearts bursting forth for this piece! :D Great job!
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Another lovely brother moment! Sweet stuff. :) I do love a protective Sam, looking after Dean. Nice one!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wonderful brother stuff! I so miss that.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
oh, that was beautiful, hon, just beautiful.

bhoney chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw...that's really sweet. I love when the boys are sleepless, and I love that in Sam's case, it's because he wants to watch Dean's back. I love it when protective!Sam comes out to play. And it's really sweet that Dean is able to get him to relax, even against his will. Nice little brotherly moment!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love that right from the beginning Sam is willing to do something just 'cause Dean asks it of him.

So sweet. Reminds me of my mom, trying to get me to take a nap. When I couldn't sleep just telling me, "rest, don't try to fall asleep, just lay and rest," and like 30 seconds later, sleeping girl.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
OH, I really liked this one! Care to expand on it? I'd like to see where a full chapter (or more) would go. Thanks for posting!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I really, really like this line: Dean captures the bedclothes on either side of him. “Sam. Stop.” It's authoritative and tender at the same time. It just warms the heart. :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
big brother always knows what to do
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very sweet slice of brotherly life. Sam needs to stop for a while, leave it to Dean to make sure he does :D Big Brother Dean is awesome. Excellent work!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Love this. But I will never stop loving awesome big bro Dean...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Way to go Dean...make your baby brother get the rest he needs...even if he doesn't want to, or thinks he can't!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »